What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**OFFICIAL** 2016 IN-SEASON RE-DRAFT TRADES THREAD (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 2016 redraft trades thread.

I posted this last year, and it went over fairly well. It is NOT for asking "is this trade fair?" or "Who should I trade away out of this lineup?"  Or even my personal favorite... "Did I win this trade???"

We can use this to help determine what other managers are trading for, and how they value their players. It sort of gives us a "market value" estimate or "going rate" in a sense.

Please note any specific "differences" in your league, like starting extra WRs, or PPR, 2 QB league, etc. etc.

I will step right up and post one I orchestrated last night.

Standard scoring, everything is fairly basic except we start 3WRs. (and we have NO flex)

I TRADED - Demaryius Thomas and Legarrette Blount   for  ALLEN ROBINSON. 

As I stated, this is a start 3WR league, but the other team was loaded at WR, and he was extremely short on RBs.

I felt like I got a decent upgrade at WR, and I have plenty of RB firepower to spare. This trade seems to help both sides.

What ya got???

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
 Sure enough not 10 minutes after I posted this, I got a crown jewel of an offer.

Start 3 WR league, essentially standard otherwise except no flex.

Devonta Freeman owner offers to me....   I give up TEVIN COLEMAN for his ELI ROGERS. 

(I already have at WR / AJ Green, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones and Mike Wallace on the bench) I am wondering who he thinks  I would play Eli Rogers in front of.

I wonder if he had a shotgun and a ski mask on when he concocted that trade offer.

:wall:

DECLINED.

TZM

What? Who would make that move with all the talk about Thomas' hip? Blount is a guy you'd never really want to start unless desperate. Congrats. You robbed that guy blind. I'm sure he's the league doormat.

What? Who would make that move with all the talk about Thomas' hip? Blount is a guy you'd never really want to start unless desperate. Congrats. You robbed that guy blind. I'm sure he's the league doormat.
I wouldn't trade for Thomas until we know more about his hip but you are being too harsh on Blount. He's a great flex option when the match-up lines up (heck, he had a great game last week against Arizona and outscored AP, Gurley, etc.).

10 team, .5 PPR league. 

I traded Dez Bryant for Ameer Abdullah and Willie Snead (dropped Duke Johnson to compensate for the extra player).

I know it's only been one week but I really don't like the outlook on Bryant's season. I see the Cowboys continuing with the dink and dunk via Prescott. If you're still expecting 1200+ yards and double digit TDs from Bryant this year, I think you will be disappointed. 

You said it yourself...."desperate".

I alluded to it in the original post, the guy only has Jeremy Hill and LeSean McCoy at RB. (I think his only other option is Chris Johnson or some other waiver wire type)

One injury (or even bye weeks) and he is starting a 3rd stringer. Like it or not, Blount is the only real option in NE, (currently anyway) and he got 22 carries last week.

And he has Julio and Dez, so it might not be pretty, but he almost HAD to make that move. (I know I would rather have A-ROB certainly)

I guess its also a good time to mention here that this particular league isn't very active trading. These guys tend to get married to their players, so the deal might not have been a good one, but I can see why he proposed it.

DT got the "OK" in his hip second opinion, so he should be OK. (never say never though)

TZM

Mentioned this elsewhere.

12 team standard, start 3 WR, and no flex.

(a little background, one owner went 5 straight RBs to start the draft)

Directly after the draft this trade was proposed.

"5 Straight RBs" owner trades TODD GURLEY for another owners ODELL BECKHAM JR.

TZM

I was offered "two good players" yesterday for ALLEN ROBINSON.

This is a standard league, start 3 WRs with no flex.

The two players he offered was DEZ BRYANT, and one other. (the others I could choose from were J. Stew, Jimmy Graham or TJ Yeldon)

I have plenty of depth at RB, so that was a factor....though had he offered Dez Bryant and Lamar Miller that may have been a different story. I am TE needy, but I don't see Jimmy Graham as a difference maker, I would just as soon start Kyle Rudolph and keep Allen Robinson.

DECLINED.

TZM

I wanted to repost a bit of banter Arodin and I had in another thread. (the Bragging,Venting,Crowing,Grieving thread)

I was venting a little bit about trades, and the way some guys conduct themselves when a trade doesn't go their way...and I got to writing about it in depth.

I think its a good lesson for us "winning fantasy players".

I copied the first part of Arodin's post, then my next post and I will paste it here. Hopefully he doesn't mind. Its lengthy, but I think good reading for players like we have here on the board.

TZM

======================================================================================================================

Really no substitute for cultivating good working relationships with your fellow owners, as far as facilitating successful trading down the road. 

Guys like TZM describes are likely looking to rob guppies or badger the weak-willed into doing something dumb. 

I think the first point you brought up is of paramount importance.

I kind of think it is somewhat "our job" as winning fantasy players, to try and be universally liked when it comes to trading and dealing with other league managers in general.

The fact that they enjoy the trade and see it as "fair"/pleasurable, thats only the icing on the cake~!

No, I'm not taking a "holier than thou" stance, but an even more cutthroat angle than you may realize.  What more can you want, than for someone to be "satisfied" and they enjoy the league (and trading) so they come back year after year and donate?

This may seem brutal to some of you, but lets call it what it really is. I want each and every owner to come back every year, and be "happy" in general with the trades, the settings, camaraderie... and pretty much everything. This works to our benefit as winning fantasy players, as its a source of yearly income right...?

(if you want to take it a step further, we should all treat each other fairly in life overall, but I am not going that far , just making a point)

Not only that, I like my leagues and the ones I commish, to be DRAMA FREE.  Unfortunately, I have learned its not always that easy. Certain people (even ones I used to consider "friends") just HAVE to have some type of drama around them. Simply put, they aren't happy unless there is some trouble or conflict going on around them. This is sad, but its true in life.

So I try and have the leagues drama free, and make sure everyone understands and likes everything.... AND I MEAN EVERYTHING. This way when you do win money, you don't have to listen to a bunch of ####, or "yeah you shouldn't have won except for that BS trade". etc. etc.  There will always be a bit of that, but keeping it to a minimum in my leagues is the best I can do for all parties involved.

When a guy wins in my leagues, I want him to be able to say with pride... "THIS WAS MY YEAR~!".

You also mention that sometimes its an owner looking to "badger the weak-willed into doing something dumb".  We have a few guys like this, and apparently they think if they keep making bad offers over and over long enough, sooner or later they will get the weak willed person to accept a trade. I have seen it happen, but generally the guys in my league don't go for that garbage.

One particular owner in my leagues, is notorious for just not paying too much attention, and nor is he a "smart owner".  He drafts poorly, and he doesn't necessarily make good moves throughout the season, then he likes to complain about certain things. But the real kicker is, he is widely known for "last minute heroics". He will go all the waydown to the last day or two before the trade deadline, and has often gotten some very lopsided trades in his favor, typically from a team thats out of contention too. (I know damn well these offers sometimes come with a "I will give you some $$$ if I win after this" type of underhanded agreement)

Fortunately he has never ultimately won any of our leagues, but I know this type thing has taken place before.

I guess I have prided myself over the last few years, on most of the deals I have made.  Even if the guy I am looking to deal with doesn't agree to something, they tend to at least think it was a "fair offer" or a pleasant interaction anyway.

Every time now when a deal is (or is NOT made) I ask a question towards the end. (more often when its NO deal made) Every time they tend to answer now "we might not have made a trade, but I will admit that you gave me a fair offer".... OR " I was thinking or hoping I could get a little more, but I do think the deal is fair".

This response (and Arodin's) will likely go unnoticed since its tucked in this "Bragging/crowing" thread, but I think this is something important that all winning fantasy players should keep in mind or learn from.

It helps to be "liked" in your league, and that people view you as " pleasantly trade able".  I very rarely make trades or deals, but almost every time I need it,  I get something done or work out something that benefits my team in some fashion.

Let's have some great games this afternoon~!

TZM

2016 redraft trades thread.

I posted this last year, and it went over fairly well. It is NOT for asking "is this trade fair?" or "Who should I trade away out of this lineup?"  Or even my personal favorite... "Did I win this trade???"

We can use this to help determine what other managers are trading for, and how they value their players. It sort of gives us a "market value" estimate or "going rate" in a sense.

Please note any specific "differences" in your league, like starting extra WRs, or PPR, 2 QB league, etc. etc.

I will step right up and post one I orchestrated last night.

Standard scoring, everything is fairly basic except we start 3WRs. (and we have NO flex)

As I stated, this is a start 3WR league, but the other team was loaded at WR, and he was extremely short on RBs.

I felt like I got a decent upgrade at WR, and I have plenty of RB firepower to spare. This trade seems to help both sides. ...
I just think perspective is interesting. I usually don't ascribe irrational motives to people. Hypothetically I guess the owner could think Robinson is in for a slightly less good year for a couple reasons and yet also knows the score on DT. But Blount getting 22 carries in the opener but not big ypc vs a good defense indicates he's in for a bigger season than people realize. DT may have been the throw-in here. That's how that trade makes sense from the other owner's perspective.

12 team PPR with dual flex and TE 1.5 PPR 

Traded J Stew and T Benjamin for L Murray and J Brown(K). My team is loaded at WR with Snead still on my bench(Julio, B Marsh, Floyd and Tate) but I'm lacking depth and punch at RB. So this was a no brainer for me, here is to hoping!  :ph34r:

Pretty big one went down tonight in my biggest league.

Standard, but start 3Ws and no flex.

OWNER A. trades ODELL BECKHAM JR. AND MATT JONES  for  OWNER B'S CJ ANDERSON AND CARLOS HYDE.

Owner A has Spencer Ware, Mark Ingram/Hightower, and has Fuller,  Baldwin and Landry as WRs.

Owner B  has these other RBs, Gio Bernard , Frank Gore and James White. (but he also has Julio Jones, Jeremy Maclin and Sterling Shepard at WR)

I really don't like this trade FOR EITHER SIDE!.

Owner B essentially gave up his best 2 running backs for an upgrade at WR. (now he will choose between Matt Jones, G. Bernard Frank Gore and James White every week LOL.)

Owner A gave up his best WR and instead will depend on Will Fuller, Doug Baldwin and Jarvis Landry now as his best 3 WRs, and he did gain some RB  depth, but in no way would I have done this trade. I do not like Hyde the rest of season really, his schedule gets tougher. (so he really picked up one good RB and a spot start for a 2nd RB, for a top 3 WR in the league, and another spot start RB)

This is a rare trade that I don't like for either owner.

TZM

Was offered L.Fitz for Melvin Gordon straight up.  Non-PPR lg.  Considering it as I have depth at RB (Forte, Ware, Langford, Gordon, but WR is thin (K.Ben, Cobb).

Just traded away OBJ for Aaron Rodgers.  Lineups are 1QB 2WR 2RB 1TE 1flex (non-ppr 10 team league)

Giants offense just looks like a crapshoot with both Shepard and Cruz looking good.  OBJ will have boom weeks I'm sure but I'd rather be set at QB and not play matchup bingo with Matt Ryan and Cousins all year.  

Also still have KB and Jmatt starting.  

Big one early in 12 team standard scoring only start 2 WR plus flex.

OBJ

For

CJ Anderson 

Hilton

Not involved but I wish I was buying OBJ for that price. 

This happened yesterday in a 12 teamer.

Standard scoring, no flex and start 3WRs.

Team A gives JEREMY HILL AND STEFON DIGGS......for....... Team B gives DEANDRE HOPKINS.

Team A has several "decent RBs" (which is a rarity this season so far) but his only good WR was Julio.

Team B had this at WR- B. Marshall, Hopkins, Hurns, Sanu and Lockett. But here is the clincher, his RBs were Latavius Murray,Rawls, Kenyan Drake(started last week lol) Jay Ajayi and Orleans Darkwa.

I get the trade, but I hate it for team B losing Hopkins.

Doesn't look like team B will be around come playoff time, even though he is 2-1 currently.

TZM

12 team ppr

Gave: Lat murray

got: cam

he sent it out, I hit accept very quickly, have rbs that can be put in for Murray. 

Oh my, he must be seriously desperate. In fact I would like to see his lineup if possible Snorkelson.

Cam's numbers haven't been what others expected, but thats a crazy trade.  Maybe he lucked into another big name QB or is content to roll with Winston or some other type QB that was very late drafted, or not drafted at all in that league.

Regardless, thats a good trade for you sir.

TZM

12 Team .5 PPR (consummated last Wed)

Traded D. Williams for LFitz (neither team is a Bell owner). Really wanted to hold onto DWill because I (and so did he) think Bell will be coddled somewhat more than last year and Williams will have at least flex value most weeks going forward.  But I knew in most people's eyes that he was going to turn into a pumpkin starting this week and I drafted RB,RB. Surprisingly, I couldn't get squat from the Bell owner.

10 Team PPR with bonuses for yardage milestones and long TDs.

Traded OBJ, Charles and Ware for L. Bell and Edelman

Other team was hurting at 0-3, with injuries to AP, D. Martin and one or two others. He didn't have DWill or I'd have targeted him as well.

My roster is now

Stafford/Wilson

Forte, Bell, Duke, Jennings (D. Lewis also stashed for now)

Nelson, Cooper, Edelman, Pryor, Floyd

Fleener/Tamme

12 team superflex PPR w/ 0.25 points per carry.  1QB 1RB 2WR 1TE 2FLX 1SFLX

Last week, Traded: Cobb & Langford

Got: Charles & Floyd

Lineup when Charles is healthy:

QB/SFlx: Winston, Tannehill

RB: Bell, Charles

WR: OBJ, Alshon, Maclin/Gordon

TE: Streaming (currently Zach Miller)

Bench: Wentz, Parker, Sims, Floyd, Williams

Oh my, he must be seriously desperate. In fact I would like to see his lineup if possible Snorkelson.

Cam's numbers haven't been what others expected, but thats a crazy trade.  Maybe he lucked into another big name QB or is content to roll with Winston or some other type QB that was very late drafted, or not drafted at all in that league.

Regardless, thats a good trade for you sir.

TZM
I hadn't even looked at his team- worse than desperate-

eli

matt ryan

lat murray

fozzy

drake

cant remember the other guy but worse than those...

i have Russell Wilson too, so I'll probably try to flip one with a wr for a stud, see if I can get any bites

12 team 1pt ppr league

I'm 3-0

so far have traded

AR15 for CJA

have Zeke and Hyde as well

traded

Gio Bernard & Sanu for

Landry

My WR's are now

Marvin Jones, Landry, Edelman, Sterling Shepard, John Brown

great depth at RB and WR for the bye weeks.

Just got offered this jewel earlier.

12 team standard, no flex and start 3WRs.

RB needy team offers me Derrick Henry for my  Jordan Howard.    :no:

Even though I am the DeMarco Murray owner in that league............  DECLINED.

TZM

Just got offered this jewel earlier.

12 team standard, no flex and start 3WRs.

RB needy team offers me Derrick Henry for my  Jordan Howard.    :no:

Even though I am the DeMarco Murray owner in that league............  DECLINED.

TZM
i don't see how that's a bad offer, especially with you owning Demarco.  

i don't see how that's a bad offer, especially with you owning Demarco.  
Its not a horrifically bad offer. In fact I love the idea of cuffing Murray. (who I was never a fan of anyway) But that doesn't mean I would like to lose Howard's apparent immediate role, to acquire a handcuff.

For context, I am 3-0 and the other owner is so thin at RB, he is grasping at straws and is effectively out of the picture. I believe he is 1-2, but his team is in a shambles.

He basically said "feel free to counter if you decline" which leads me to believe he is trying to low ball me and might be possibly looking for something else. Not that I care, I am more worried how any trade improves and affects my team.

Howard is an "insta-starter" for him, and would be his RB1.  I would just as soon keep Howard at this point. I don't know that dropping Howard helps me just to acquire Henry. It may well be a mistake, but one I am willing to take on at this point.  Howard may well turn out to be worth far more than Henry. From what we have seen thus far, Henry is a handcuff only, he has done nothing noteworthy really.

There are other trades that may happen between us, since I may be losing Decker there, but I would prefer to keep Howard rostered if possible.

Henry is definitely something I would like to add, but at least at this point, not for Howard.

TZM

In a 12 team standard league I was offered Julio straight up for DeMarco Murray... and I declined. Murray is my only consistent back, and my other RBs (Ingram, Ware, Crowell) have a fair amount of risk attached. Also concerned about how Julio disappeared in that shootout last week. Tell me I'm not crazy.

10 team 1/2 PPR league,

I traded Carlos Hyde for Allen Robinson.

Other owner was in deep trouble at RB (has Ingram, but lost Langford, Yeldon sucks, and D Williams is now on the bench).....his only other RB is McKinnon.  Hyde was likely going to be the best RB that he would probably get his hands on.  He originally offered Diggs for Hyde.....that was fine but I countered with Robinson and he accepted.  Other owner was stacked at WR....still has Julio, K Benjamin and Diggs to start.

Sold Hyde at his absolute peak and I think I got max value for Hyde.

What would you guys think about packaging Freeman + Olsen to try to land an elite WR (Evans, Green, et al.)

I have Hopkins, Landry and a bunch of WR3/4 types (Flash Gordon next week, Michael Thomas, Fuller, Enunwa) I would prefer to Flex.

My RBs are Devonta, Ingram, Duke, Henry, Howard and Swaggy -- start 2.

I have Eifert on IR and might have to stream TEs for a week or two. I'm fine with giving up the #1 TE in FF so far just because I think studs win championships. TEs are rarely true difference makers. 

Whaddayathink?

Good talk thanks guys

Sent that offer to 5 owners of:

Evans

AB (threw in Fuller)

OBJ

AR15

Green

expecting rejections 

just need one to bite 

Think I just messed up...

Sent Travis Benjamin and L Murray for J Landry and J White (will drop).

My team after trade (Standard scoring, starters in bold....yes I can start 5 WRs):

RB:  Gore, Hill, Stewart, D Washington, K Drake, K Dixon

WR:  A Brown, AR15, Evans, Landry, Fitzgerald, Wallace

What would you guys think about packaging Freeman + Olsen to try to land an elite WR (Evans, Green, et al.)

I have Hopkins, Landry and a bunch of WR3/4 types (Flash Gordon next week, Michael Thomas, Fuller, Enunwa) I would prefer to Flex.

I have Eifert on IR and might have to stream TEs for a week or two. I'm fine with giving up the #1 TE in FF so far just because I think studs win championships. TEs are rarely true difference makers. 

Whaddayathink?
It's a great time to try and sell Freeman.  But astute owners will know that Coleman is getting 40-45% of the touches, which limits Freeman's upside.  He's a RB2 unless Coleman gets hurt.

Packaging Freeman + Olsen for a top 5 WR is a reasonable offer, but not deals that will blow the other owner away.  You could get Robinson or Evans for that, I doubt you will get Green, Brown or OBJ with that deal.

Good luck!

My team after trade (Standard scoring, starters in bold....yes I can start 5 WRs):

You paid a lot for Landry but it's not so unreasonable.  At least Landry is the best player in the deal.  L Murray's value is dropping like a rock.  Washington and Richard are eating into a lot of Murray's touches.

But that's a murderous row of WRs you have! 

It's a great time to try and sell Freeman.  But astute owners will know that Coleman is getting 40-45% of the touches, which limits Freeman's upside.  He's a RB2 unless Coleman gets hurt.

Packaging Freeman + Olsen for a top 5 WR is a reasonable offer, but not deals that will blow the other owner away.  You could get Robinson or Evans for that, I doubt you will get Green, Brown or OBJ with that deal.

Good luck!
Actually I specifically had Evans & AR15 in mind. The offers for AB, OBJ & Green were an afterthought. WTH not?

First yes wins.

Can you start 4 of those? 3 WRs + Flex?

love it

if 2 are sitting every week...expect frustration 

In a 12 team standard league I was offered Julio straight up for DeMarco Murray... and I declined. Murray is my only consistent back, and my other RBs (Ingram, Ware, Crowell) have a fair amount of risk attached. Also concerned about how Julio disappeared in that shootout last week. Tell me I'm not crazy.
You're crazy

Whaddayathink?
Who the hell is swaggy?

Noticed this absolute blockbuster earlier..................  :D

Standard league, start 3 WRs no flex.

TEAM A gives up Michael Thomas ..... for ..... TEAM B gives up John Brown.

Team A also owns Snead, and is perilously short on RBs.

I like acquiring Brown, but he already has 4-5 WRs that are startable, including Watkins and Snead, which may be why he did this trade.

I don't even know why this trade occurred honestly....unless he was just nervous for health concerns.

TZM

I just traded Amari Cooper and Duke Johnson for Julio Jones. This is a 16 team PPR league where we start 2 RBs, 2WRs, and a flex. We do keep 2 players each, so it's not a true redraft but I figured this thread was a better fit than the dynasty trade thread. 

I pulled this one off last night.....but for some reason the other owner is having trouble accessing his account to "approve" the trade.

Standard league, start 3WRs and NO FLEX.  

MY Team gives  RYAN MATHEWS and RANDALL COBB.....for..... ERIC EBRON and BRANDON MARSHALL.

He is very RB needy and I can use a WR and TE.

TZM

Before someone else chimes in and says "this isn't the assistant coach section", I like acquiring Julio, even at the expense of Murray.

I am an owner of Murray in 2 leagues, and I cuffed him in one (the other I was sniped). I know he won't hold up, well, I HOPE he does. But theres this weird little thing called track record.

Anyway, I would want to see your roster and see how "stacked" you are at RB. (and is it a PPR?) But the main thing is your RB depth.

Julio is an unbenchable stud, and barring injury will stay that way.

TZM

Donny Loved Bowling said:
I was actually preparing an offer to the Henry owner when the Julio one came in...

Standard scoring 12 teams.

QB: Ben

RB: Murray, Ingram, Crowell, Ivory, Ware, DWashington 

WR: Green, Marshall, Diggs, Landry, MThomas, Tyrell

Guess I am walking the line of the AC Forum, but I thought that's what this thread was all about.

When I made this thread last year, I did it as a gauge to help us know as owners what a rough value was on players. More of a "look at this trade", this is what his current value is in redraft.

NOTE: There is also a long popular dynasty thread that is pretty much the same thing in this section, but dynasty geared obviously.

On that note, I wouldn't part with Murray in this situation, even for Julio. You can only start 2 WRs, and you have AJ Green and "insert your choice" of Marshall, Diggs, Landry. So you upgrade your WR spot by what, theoretically (3 or 4 points a week?). But you are losing a heap at RB.

On that note, Marshall should be solid from here on if healthy, looks like Decker will be nothing but a headache for many of us owners. I never like to say this, but it would be easier for most of us if they would just put him on damned IR. You just can't drop the guy right now, but you can't start him either.

I have debated on outright dropping Decker everywhere and just washing my hands of the whole bull#### situation.

I would definitely be looking to trade for a Murray or Ingram handcuff though, if I had your team..... I don't see the need in having 6 WRs, I would use Tyrell (or someone) and try and get some RB stock. Just my two cents.  :2cents:

TZM

Non ppr, 6pt all td, 1\2\2\flex\k\def

Give.  C.Michael, l.murray, t.kelce

Receive.   D.brees, l.blount, a.jeffrey

Upgrade from Winston, had extra rb depth

brees, Winston

Gordon,Hyde,blount,booker

green,Arob, alshon

Barnage ,eifert

Just made a trade in my PPR dynasty league because without looking, I was sure Lacy was several years younger than Martin. He's not ( :wall: ) Is this really awful?

Gave: Doug Martin

Got: Eddie Lacy

On the bright side I can start as few as 2 RBs per week and have Gore, Matt Jones, and and Gordon for the duration of the season (assuming Lacy can't come back) 

Thoughts? 

CabinFever said:
Just made a trade in my PPR dynasty league because without looking, I was sure Lacy was several years younger than Martin. He's not ( :wall: ) Is this really awful?

Gave: Doug Martin

Got: Eddie Lacy

On the bright side I can start as few as 2 RBs per week and have Gore, Matt Jones, and and Gordon for the duration of the season (assuming Lacy can't come back) 

Thoughts? 

Lacy is now on injured reserve, so plan on being without him.

You might want to start looking for other RBs.

To answer your question, I don't think it was a good trade. But then again, I haven't owned Lacy in several years, and I am kind of biased against him. (to be fair, last year and this year both I thought he would do well, I just never got him in any drafts)  From the looks of it, I was lucky I didn't.

I'm not a huge fan of Martin to be honest either really....so I can kind of understand why you parted with him, but it sucks you are now without Lacy.

QUICK EDIT- I think there is a good chance Lacy has played his final game in Green bay. Maybe he lands somewhere else where he can still have a solid role. He seems to still have talent and was running hard.....even in his last game he was leaping over people.

TZM

I didn't realize this thread existed. Not that it matters now that value has changed... but I traded DeAndre Washington & Will Fuller for DeAngelo Williams and Will Fuller before week 5.

Users who are viewing this thread