What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Jets v. Bills Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Of course....I did NOT have the guts to start Enunwa

6 leagues...only 2 players going tonight, for me OR my opponent

Playing the "drink every time Simms says something stupid" game tonight. Can someone please call 911 at the end of the first? TIA.

And Rex's terrible challenges continue. WTF would you challenge a 4 yard pass that is a 50/50 chance to win when it's not even for a 1st down. Downright terrible game management.

Kellen Davis's little pic on Yahoo... looks like they pulled him out of a cab in Jersey and threw him on the field.  :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Enunwa is for real. I don't know how this will work with Marshall and Decker and pass catching RB's but he's good. Been holding him for years in a couple deep leagues based off past preseason hype, but seems to be actually breaking out

Guys Enunwa is for real. I don't know how this will work with Marshall and Decker and pass catching RB's but he's good. Been holding him for years in a couple deep leagues based off past preseason hype, but seems to be actually breaking out
I got this guy in one league, and this might not be the place to ask, but what is up with this guy? Why has he not contributed up to this point?

Agreed. Enunwa is the real deal. Big plays, clutch plays, I even saw him throw a nice block on the Fitz scramble. Already have him in dynasty, he may be a guy to watch in redraft.

Users who are viewing this thread