What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Join! ESPN 12 Team! Draft Tonight! $30 LeagueSafe (1 Viewer)

Est.

Footballguy
Hello,

Looking for good, active, and committed owners. I have 4 spots available for my ESPN 12 Team, Standard Scoring League. Drafting tonight @ 9:30pm EST. Text me @ 623-335-2544 

John,

BEWARE OF JOHN DAVIS 623-335-2544!!!! HE IS A SCAM ARTIST, LIAR, THIEF AND CROOK. THE REASON HE WANTS THREE NEW MEMBERS IS HE KICKED THREE OF US OUT OF HIS LEAGUE FOR NO REASON AT ALL. WE PAID THROUGH LEAGUE SAFE AND HE IS TRYING TO KEEP ARE MONEY.

This all started when he kicked out one member who won his first game but the member blasted Kap for sitting for anthem and John got his butt hurt and kicked him out with no reason. I asked John Davis our league manager why he kicked him out and he said I don't have to answer to you and to go F@ck yourself. Then asked me if I had a clan meeting to go to and kicked me out of the ESPN league but kept my $30.00 entry fee.

Two other members voted on league safe to vote him out so he kicked both of them out of the league and is trying to keep their money as well.

So if you want to get ripped off join this league he does not even have enough money in league safe to pay out the winners he is a crook!!!

This is why he is trying to get new members and draft again tonight beware is all I can say as you are throwing away your money if you join his league.

WANT IN!!  I sent you a text.  Let me know asap because I MUST get into a league tonight.

Nora

nora.lee.evans@gmail.com

Triple Crown

Users who are viewing this thread