Performance scoring with 1/2PPR. Need to start 3 of these 5:

TYHilton @ Denv

James Stewart Vs SF

Gates vs Jax

SShepard vs NO

Demaryus Thomas vs Indy

Which 2 sit? Thanks for advice!

Start: Stewart,Gates, and Shepard

I'm avoiding any Colts vs DEN if I can help it. And Thomas is banged up; I think Sanders is going to be the guy in DEN this week.

There were, I believe, 7 passing TDs in the NO/NYG game last year. Shepard's ceiling is insane.

Gates is the best TE in the game not named Gronk. Not to mention, he's 8 TDs away from breaking Tony Gonzales' record, and Rivers said he's going to do everything he can to help Gates break that record.

Stewart looked fantastic in WK1. He's going to run all over that Niners defense.

DThomas and Hilton aren't really studs, but they were drafted to be every week starters. Are they matchup-proof, and should be penciled in even though one is hurt and the other has a brutal matchup, while shepard, stewart and gates have unusually high ceilings this week? I hesitate to go against my draft so early in the season, but I'd hate to have one of my high-upside flyers go off on the bench...

DThomas is gametime decision at 4pm, so he rides the pine this week. The Indy-Denver game has a 14-10 feel to it, so I'm leaning toward benching Hilton as well. Probably gonna go with Shepard, Stewart and Gates in what should be good matchups with high upside, unless somebody can convince me I need to keep Hilton in the lineup. Appreciate input, and good luck today!

Sign in to follow this