What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

La Cubanita - how hot? (1 Viewer)

how hot?

Votes: 3 5.6%

Votes: 13 24.1%

Votes: 6 11.1%

Votes: 11 20.4%

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • I'm gay

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
That's a very alluring dance.  Attracts one's focus to her lower regions, thus distracting from less impressive features elsewhere.  Well played, cubanita.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are hammered and she is going to give you some helmet, she is a 6

Otherwise...I'm leaving and hitting up White Castle

I'm quite the connoisseur of latin women and this one barely registers.  Tops out at 6 on the offdee scale.  Would still bang but not someone I'd tote around publicly.  

I'm not sure why all the negative comments about her face.  She looks cute to me.  And honestly, with that body and those moves, I wouldn't care one bit what her face looks like.

I'm not sure why all the negative comments about her face.  She looks cute to me.  And honestly, with that body and those moves, I wouldn't care one bit what her face looks like.
If I was married to her I'd take her to work with me just so I wouldn't have to kiss her goodbye.

This chick could show up to a Halloween haunted house that she's never been to before and be asked if she wants the employee discount for admission 

Sconch said:
This chick could show up to a Halloween haunted house that she's never been to before and be asked if she wants the employee discount for admission 
She would show up to an actual haunted house and scare the ghosts

Users who are viewing this thread