What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me!! LB dilemma (1 Viewer)

Balanced scoring league (tackle 1 point, assist 0.5, sack 3, INT 4)

Must start 2 of the following:

cj mosley Balt (at weak Browns team and is officially listed as questionable on injury report. Plus he hasn't really been that great since rookie year)

sio Moore Indy ( at Denver who will run a lot. He put up great numbers vs lions last week in less than full time role)

ben Heeney oak ( vs Atlanta who likes to run and pass to rb's.  He doesn't leave field)

sean weatherspoon ATL ( at Oakland .  Apparently Campbell is out so does Deion jones slide to outside and weatherspoon starts inside?  He has looked great when on field but wasn't getting snaps over jones inside)

jelani jenkins Mia (at pats)

Avoid Weatherspoon just because his usage is so unpredictable/incomprehensible this season.  Jenkins is banged up and unlikely to be 100% so I'd stay away from him too.

I don't trust the Browns to sustain drives well enough to create consistent opportunities for Mosley, even if the big play potential is there.

So I go with Moore and Heeney.  (I tend to be risk-averse with idp.  I want a steady floor and consistent prodiction over all-or-nothing outcomes,  I suppose if you want to swing for the fences, Mosley for Heeney might be as good a play.)

Users who are viewing this thread