What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Coby Fleener or D. Allen? (1 Viewer)

walbridge20

Footballguy
While I am more pressingly concerned for this week, I am also curious what people think for ROS? I have Eifert in the wings but with each passing negative report out of CIN it seems I will likely need another TE for a while.

I have Allen on my roster now but Fleener is sitting on the WW and I keep going back and forth. Brees loves his TEs but there are so many mouths to feed I am worried Fleener could get left out some weeks. With Indy, similar story but more so because there are 2 TEs (O'Doyle rules) so it makes me nervous to run with a guy who isn't a clear cut no.1 TE on his own team

I'd rather ride Fleener till Eifert comes back then Allen. Fleener I feel like has a higher upside.

Fleener should (I hope) have a good game this week..

I'd pull the trigger and pick up Fleener. Allen is also going up against the Broncos D, who only allowed 79/0td to Olson last week. Allen isn't as good of a TE with these match ups.

Allen, Luck loves him in the Red Zone. The better match up is NO v NY Giants. Fleener has a higher upside, Allen has higher floor.

I like Allen more and targeted him, think he is a notch above Fleener not that they are on different teams

I've been fading Fleener for a while since the reports that he looked lost in training camp.  In the short run I'd prefer Allen - Doyle only got those TD's because Allen was out with a mile injury (always a concern with him).  Fleener may figure it out eventually, but I honestly expect some owners to drop him early in the season.

So with either Eifert or Fleener, you're going to be waiting a few weeks for the big scores to come.

Users who are viewing this thread