Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ion Cannon

Line up help

2 posts in this topic

I'm feeling like rolling the dice on playing Yeldon over Lacy. Ivroy is out again and I see the Jax @ SD game going into a more passing running attack which helps Yeldon out. Then Lacy is going up against the Vikings at their home. Lacy in past seasons has been great against MIN, besides his last meeting. I know I'm over thinking this, but any thing helps.

The main reason I want to roll the dice on Yeldon, is I have Forte who just put me up 29 points. When his two WR's only scored 20 (Decker/Watkins)

I also am thinking of playing Bortles rather then Luck. Luck should still put up some numbers, but I feel like Bortles is going to torch the Chargers. Plus I'm a Broncos fan, so its always hard for me to play an opposing player, and having my other QB playing divs rivals is just sweet. :D

With Forte already gon you are playing with house money - I say Lacy is the safe play and a lower floor.

At QB - roll with Bortles as I think Luck will struggle against Denver whereas Bortles will not struggle with SD.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748093-injury-questionables-so-need-help-with-wr3-this-week/

Edited by Mr. Know-It-All

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0