What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Snead, Landry, Fuller, Diggs or Sharpe to start? (1 Viewer)

anak85

Footballguy
Hi!

I need to start 2 of these five but am very undecided today. Snead is given I guess, but what about the rest?

Depending on the format, my opinions might vary.

In PPR leagues I would have to decide between Sharpe, Diggs & Landry.

Standard scoring I might go 2 from Snead, Landry and Diggs.

Sharpe is unlikely to average 15+yds/catch but might catch 7-10 balls in a game where TEN might be forced to pass. On the other hand, Snead might only get 3-4 targets, but can turn them into 75yds and 1TD.

Landry & Diggs should see the most targets for their teams.

Depending on the format, my opinions might vary.

In PPR leagues I would have to decide between Sharpe, Diggs & Landry.

Standard scoring I might go 2 from Snead, Landry and Diggs.

Sharpe is unlikely to average 15+yds/catch but might catch 7-10 balls in a game where TEN might be forced to pass. On the other hand, Snead might only get 3-4 targets, but can turn them into 75yds and 1TD.

Landry & Diggs should see the most targets for their teams.
Thanks! We are using standard scoring. I am tending towards Snead and Landry. Only things going against that are the NE DEF and the two long journeys that Miami have these first two weeks.

German as well?

From Luxembourg ;)

Then go Diggs instead - Bradford might be forced to throw often to keep up with A-Rod and GB will prob. stack the box like TEN did last week.

From Luxembourg ;)

Then go Diggs instead - Bradford might be forced to throw often to keep up with A-Rod and GB will prob. stack the box like TEN did last week.
That sounds like a good argument.

And I guess IF Miami has a chance of winning, it would be with Brady missing. That would mean more run / throw balance instead of chasing the score.

I guess I am down the road from you then in Aachen.

Users who are viewing this thread