What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lavonte David (1 Viewer)

He got outplayed by Kwon last week too. 

:unsure:
Was he in on snaps? I need snap counts. I know he was dealing with a shoulder and was questionable until yesterday. But I don't know why you'd have a dude active and then not play him...No way even a hurting David doesn't end up with at least a tackle. He couldn't have been in.

I am also interested to know if he even played a snap or was just active and standing on the sidelines. Does anyone know?

Well f*** me. At least he was playing. Very odd for him, but also a very odd game. Guess I should have no problem trotting him out in my lineup again next week.
Last year he started out slow as well with Alexander flying all over the place.  David didn't take a big step up on the stat sheet until Alexander was suspended last year.  I would look to move David on name value because Alexander is the LB to own in TB.

Kwon neutered him.
I agree.  He started off really slow last year and Kwan looked to be the better player.  David's 2015 stat line is deceiving because by the end of the year he looked like his usual self but his stats were really bolstered by the late season Kwon suspension where David didn't have to compete with him anymore.  If I had him now I would wait until his next big game and try to sell high on name recognition and the recent good game.

At this point what is his dynasty value? I keep trotting him out there at this point because he is "All Pro Lavonte David". 

Kwon definitely cuts into David's IDP value tremendously.  I would try and trade him on name value after a decent game. 

I'm dropping him. With Kiko, Bucannon and Preston Brown starting at LB1, LB2 and Defensive Utility.

He was my first D pick, so it stings...shocking drop off in production.

Users who are viewing this thread