What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tyvon Branch (1 Viewer)

ShamrockPride

Footballguy
7 tackles last week, followed by another 10 this week. Pretty sure he took Mathieu's spot in the slot with Tyrann patrolling back deep now. Great to see him healthy again. He's still a tackle machine, just like he was in Oakland.

I'd probably go with Branch. Fairly easy choice IMO. Pryor is good but off to a slow start this year. Branch is blazing right out of the gates. Bethea just had a miracle game with a handful of different stats you don't get weekly (FF INT). I'd say go with he steady, consistent hand with Branch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got no room, I have Collins and Barron at DB as well. Don't really want to drop either especially Barron as in Yahoo he is designated LB,S
How many DB's do you start?  I don't think you need another DB at this point.  If it's an either or I think I hold off on Branch for now as it's only been two weeks.  You can always find DB's if you need one.

Users who are viewing this thread