What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Danny Woodhead - OUT for the season (1 Viewer)

Damn.  As a Gordon owner, I was looking forward to Woodhead being a key piece to this offense after Allen went down last week.  That's a tough one.  Good guy.  Hopefully, a speedy and full recovery.

Second one now for him.....very tough to come back from at his age. Hope he can recover. Tough as nails player.

Second one now for him.....very tough to come back from at his age. Hope he can recover. Tough as nails player.
You are right about how tough it will be, but if anyone can do it, it's him.

I recommend everyone read this article if you haven't.  It's very inspirational and you can't read it without gaining an increased respect for the guy.  This is a player I want my son to look up to.

http://tinyurl.com/zplsqg5

I'm still pissed the Jets cut this guy and kept Joe McKnight when Woodhead clearly out played him, just to save face since they drafted McKnight in Round 4.

Did he tear his ACL before? I know he broke his fibula in 2014.
Oh my bad I thought he tore his ACL then too. Still. Tough injury for RB at his age to come back from. But he is a very motivated and determined guy. Hope he makes it back.

Suspect, IMO.
You hear news of McKnight murder and it takes you back to a fantasy football post about woodhead from three months ago?   Geez.  Sorry to be a buzz kill but I fail to see the humor.  

I was actually hoping to see positive news on Woodhead's recovery.   

I was searching for the McKnight thread and that post popped up. Apologies that I replied off the cuff.  It was disrespectful and I shouldn't have done it.

Users who are viewing this thread