What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Defense Help (1 Viewer)

pjhathaway77

Footballguy
I drafted the Bengals hoping to avoid streaming a defense and so far they have had a rough go, should I drop them and start streaming? or do you think they might have value in a trade? Or will they bounce back?

I play in a 12 man league, this is our first year doing 1/2 ppr other than that it is standard espn scoring, we can keep one player per year and we can keep them as many years as we want. We start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D/ST, and 1 Kicker, we get 7 bench spots.

My team.

QB: Philip Rivers

RB's: Le'Veon Bell, Jamaal Charles, Melvin Gordon, Charcandrick West, Terrance West

WR's: Allen Robinson, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones, Sterling Shepard, John Brown, Eli Roggers, Tyrell Williams

TE: Kyle Rudolph

D/ST: Cincinnati

K: Adam Vinatieri

and thanks for any help!

I would probably be more concerned with finding a solid 3rd RB and look to trade one of your WRs like Jones or Sterling Shepard. I think Cincinnati will be fine, especially once they get Vontaze Burfict back from suspension although that's still two more games. The Giants D, Minnesota D, or Packers D would be strong options if available in such a large league.

Users who are viewing this thread