What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta: New Series on FX (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
100% RT

-We the FFA/FBG for the most part might not be the target audience but it looks interesting and I have traveled to Atlanta many times and like the music scene there immensely. I definitely want to try it out and see if it's going to take off. 

Watched the 1st 2 episodes, pretty good. 

Taping 3 and 4 tonight. I believe a few of you will like it. I recently got my subwoofer hooked up and the music in this show, pretty good and I definitely think this should be on your list of new shows to check out. 

It's good.  People around the city are loving it and proclaiming "it's sooo Atlanta!!!" but I don't see that part of it at all.  They name drop some places, but it could be any urban area.

It's basically Louie if Louie CK were black.  It's good and has funny moments, but its not great.

The last ep was a big whiff for me but still all in.  Justin Beiber?!?!  Wtf?!?!?!??
Thank you!  I felt like I was taking crazy pills this past week because everyone here loved it.  That was the dumbest #### ever. I thought the week before with Earn and Darius trading the phone/sword/dog was great, but this week was a clown show. 

Ohhhh what it Bieber was black, would people still find him cool?!?!  2edgy4me. It was f'ing stupid. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The payoff on Earn finding his jacket was one of the best payoffs for a plot device evar 

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, another sh@@@@ reality show based out of Atlanta. What's that make it now , about 20 or 30 shows. TV is so bad anymore.

Gee, another sh@@@@ reality show based out of Atlanta. What's that make it now , about 20 or 30 shows. TV is so bad anymore.
I'm kind of curious to know what the thought process is here: You see a thread for a show called "Atlanta", which, I am assuming you know nothing about (which is fine), but then you decide to enter said thread and deride it as a "reality show." I mean if only there was some sort of "on-line" resource where there was information about things you didn't know about, I felt like this could've gone a lot better.

I just caught onto to this show and am binge watching S1. So awesome.

If I had noticed Donald Glover was in it I would have tried it earlier.

Cant decide if this or Baskets is the best comedy/drama on tele.  Love them both equally.  

That ####ing gator walking out of the house in episode 1 of this season is the hardest I’ve laughed in a while :lmao:  

Blew out season 2 last few days.  Not the best follow up to a great season one.  Glover was MIA this season.  FX don't pay like Han Solo I guess.

Al was the mvp of the season.  Wasn't even close.  

The barber episode cracked me up.  "Yo, help me get this wood in the back of the truck."

Tracy was hilarious.  Also wouldn't mind seeing Katt Williams as a recurring character.

I was into it but seemed a bit thrown together.

#bootlegfubu

Users who are viewing this thread