What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#1 Waiver Priority: Who to Pickup? ~~WHIR~~ (1 Viewer)

ATB

Footballguy
I'm 0-2 and struggling to hold off the dogs until my reinforcements tap-in from suspensions. But at least I have #1 WW priority this week?   :wall:

My lineup (suspended & injured players in parentheses):

QB: Dak Attack (Brady)

RB: Matt Jones, Henry (AP, Bell)

WR: Evans, Watkins, DThomas, TBenjamin, Tajae Sharpe (Moncrief, Gordon)

TE: Barnidge

D/ST: Chiefs

K: Crosby

Gotta start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1FLX, D/ST, K... and it's standard non-ppr scoring, non-dynasty or keeper

Obviously, I'm pretty week at RB and TE right now and Dak may not be the smartest choice for QB. So I'm thinking of dropping TSharpe for any of the following:

Players on WW:
(RBs) McKinnon, Asiata, Ajayi, Fozzy, James White, Kenyan Drake, Dwayne Washington, CWest
(TEs) Pitta, JJames, Tamme, Walford, McDonald
(QBs) Tannehill, Mariota, Flacco, Fitz, Wentz

What say you, Oh Great Ones? WHIR

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking for a QB streamer, I like Tannehill and Flacco is a solid option as well. I like Pitta at TE as well as Walford. Pitta got 4 or 6 targets in Week 1 and 12 in Week 2. At RB, consider McKinnon as the upside guy but Asiata will get plenty of run and goalline carries. With those two, it's hard because I haven't seen an AP timetable yet. Dwayne Washington is intriguing too.

Users who are viewing this thread