What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you trade Gurley for CJ Anderson in a keeper league ? (1 Viewer)

Yes I would, BUT I would need to know if there were any different restrictions on them (i.e. can keep Gurley for 3 yrs but CJA for only 2, or anything like that).  Anderson is the real deal and is going to end the season as a top 7 RB barring injury...people still see him as a 3rd rounder since that's where he was drafted...

I would do that but I would ask for more. People think Gurley is all world and CJ is just avg but in reality its the other way around. Worst case just swap them straight up.

I would do that but I would ask for more. People think Gurley is all world and CJ is just avg but in reality its the other way around. Worst case just swap them straight up.
CJ is only performing better because he's on a better team. And if you get to keep one of them for next year, I'd want Gurley. His o-line is going to improve as time passes.

Users who are viewing this thread