Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Skerritt

I LOVE Elizabeth Warren: All aboard - WOO WOO!!!

1 hour ago, parasaurolophus said:
7 hours ago, toshiba said:

That's not what I was saying and either you know that, trolling or have a reading comprehension issue.

You said the test result doesnt prove her family story wrong. I say it does prove it wrong. The only way it doesn't is if we allow her to alter it and say simply that she has said she has native american ancestry. When this surfaced in 2012 she had this to say.

Being Native American is part of who our family is, and I'm glad to tell anyone about that

I am just very proud of it.

Being Native American has been part of my story, I guess, since the day I was born," Warren continued.

Those are not quotes of somebody that is simply alleging a tiny tiny % of native american ancestry. She altered the narrative. 

You’re wrong, and from what I’ve seen here you have no intend to actually honestly discuss this topic. You just want to go with the extreme, which is your right, so enjoy.

2 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

You said the test result doesnt prove her family story wrong. I say it does prove it wrong. The only way it doesn't is if we allow her to alter it and say simply that she has said she has native american ancestry. When this surfaced in 2012 she had this to say.

Those are not quotes of somebody that is simply alleging a tiny tiny % of native american ancestry. She altered the narrative. 

:goodposting:

15 minutes ago, toshiba said:

You’re wrong, and from what I’ve seen here you have no intend to actually honestly discuss this topic. You just want to go with the extreme, which is your right, so enjoy.

Typical. 

On 10/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, tommyboy said:

And like I said she's whiter than most of us. She's basically ivory soap. Her boasting about this like it's settled science is hilarious.

Just to make sure you are saying her skin is pale, so she has no Native American ancestors? I want to be sure this is what you are saying because this is a mindblowingly horrible 5th grade level argument here.

Sometimes I still can't believe that this is an issue.

Trump says something, is recorded on camera saying it, later denies ever saying it, and nothing happens.  And yet, here we are talking about whether Warren is disqualified from the presidency because of fractions.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dedfin said:

Just to make sure you are saying her skin is pale, so she has no Native American ancestors? I want to be sure this is what you are saying because this is a mindblowingly horrible 5th grade level argument here.

It is the Scott Brown debate argument redux, which actually cost him the election. He asked the debate audience (paraphrasing) if Warren looked like a Native American, as if that was somehow determinative of her actual ethnic heritage.

50 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:
1 hour ago, toshiba said:

Typical. 

Exactly, no interests in discussion, just make the same extreme arguments over and over.

Edited by toshiba

12 minutes ago, toshiba said:

Exactly, no interests in discussion, just make the same extreme arguments over and over.

When i am too lazy to look up quotes or look into things i just pass on the topic. You dont.  You just say things like "you are wrong". 

Thats too bad.

7 hours ago, Bottomfeeder Sports said:

Are we supposed to believe that there won't be some stupid issue that will dominate any contest with Donald Trump for whichever candidate wins the nomination?  Maybe another candidate will handle "stupid" better, but I cannot  imagine very much "discussing any serious issues"  with candidate Trump.

True and those that will harp in whatever issue will excise any issue with Trump as they always have.

Its all a do as we say but not as our guy does.

3 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

Those are the quotes of someone saying it’s been part of her family story...how did the test results disprove that?

17 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:
32 minutes ago, toshiba said:

When i am too lazy to look up quotes or look into things i just pass on the topic. You dont.  You just say things like "you are wrong". 

Thats too bad.

This thread, you're extremes position had been debunked many many times.