What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I just discovered Rachel Platten (1 Viewer)

Damn,  Otis,  you used to be cool.  Living  in NYC,  single,  money to burn,  getting all the chicks.  Now you're reduced to fantasizing about insurance commercials.  

You,  me,  and the FFA are getting old... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m proud of you.  You’re like Christopher Columbus – you discovered something millions of people already knew about.

HFS!!!  I assumed that was that Perry chick or some other nerd. Had no idea my girl was famous. 

@shukepls rate her in THIS thread. 
I'll just copy/paste what I posted in the other thread:

From the video, reminds me of a Lauren Conrad/Maureen McCormick/Christine Taylor type, all who are 10s for me.  

Looked at some additional pics, and also reminds me of Natalie Zea, also a 10.  

Unfortunately she's not as hot as any of them.

I am about 4 hours behind you Otis, so don't feel bad.  Also thought she was hot in the Nationwide commercial, and had no idea she was the fight song chick.

its ok otis has not listed any other great things he discovered lately so it is time to get this baby fired up again for instance just last week otis discovered his left foot take that to the bank brohans 

Users who are viewing this thread