What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gym with all the NFL games? (1 Viewer)

netnalp

Footballguy
I'm looking for a gym that carries all the NFL games so I can workout while watching, rather than head to a bar. Anyone know of any gym chains that carry all NFL games?

I'm looking for a gym that carries all the NFL games so I can workout while watching, rather than head to a bar. Anyone know of any gym chains that carry all NFL games?
So the NFL gets you pumped?

Last edited by a moderator:
NFL = Beer, BBQ, Strippers, Weed, and Jalapeno poppers.

What the hell is wrong with you, man?

How long can you possibly work out for where this is an issue? Are you a professional athlete rehabbing an injury?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a highly specialized request. I recommend checking with your local branches of Church of Scientology and the Church of Latter Day Saints ... particularly the latter as I've heard membership comes with a free bicycle.

Seems like a highly specialized request. I recommend checking with your local branches of Church of Scientology and the Church of Latter Day Saints ... particularly the latter as I've heard membership comes with a free bicycle.
I also hear the latter dresses in black and gold on Sunday's and walks around saying, "Who dat".

Most cable providers offer online streaming of their programming through their app. I have ATT Uverse and its quite simple to watch the Redzone channel on my phone. That an option? 

just imagine if there was a nfl game on tv with all the gyms in it that would be like what you wanted but turned inside out and it would probably blow your mind so actually do not think of it cause hey man no one wants a head explosion take that to the bank bromigo 

Users who are viewing this thread