What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WTH To Do W/ AP ! ? ! ? ! (1 Viewer)

jared845

Footballguy
Hey Guys, 12 team PPR League and a unfortunate AP Owner, could use roster space, any thoughts ?   Drop him or wait it out ?  

Hard to answer, need to see who is on your roster.  I'm guessing AP returns if they are in the playoff hunt but how much is he going to be used IF they are in the hunt. They may rest him for later in the season. If you can grab McKinnon and keep AP

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you going to do with the roster space?  I assume if he was healthy you would not be asking what to do with him so it kind of depends on what you want to do with that roster spot.  Basically is the upside of a healthy AP better than whatever you would do with that spot if you dropped him.

What are you going to do with the roster space?  I assume if he was healthy you would not be asking what to do with him so it kind of depends on what you want to do with that roster spot.  Basically is the upside of a healthy AP better than whatever you would do with that spot if you dropped him.

[SIZE=9pt]Roster Is as Follows : [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]QB : Eli Manning[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]QB : Andy Dalton[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]RB: Ryan Matthews[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]RB: Demarco Murray[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]RB: AP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]RB: Matt Jones[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]RB: Alfred Morris[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]WR:A.Boldin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]WR: Kevin White[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]WR: Victor Cruz[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]WR: Sterling Sheppard[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]WR: Julian Edleman[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]TE: Rob Gronkowski
TE: Dennis Pitta[/SIZE]

He's droppable at this point.  Out 3-4 months, only possibility to return is during NFL playoffs, after fantasy playoffs are over.  Hopefully you have late waivers and can grab McKinnon or Asiata

Current Available on Waiver Wires is 

Matt Asiata 

Terrence West

Fozzy Whitaker

Dwayne Washington-Detroid

He's droppable at this point.  Out 3-4 months, only possibility to return is during NFL playoffs, after fantasy playoffs are over.  Hopefully you have late waivers and can grab McKinnon or Asiata

I value DWash higher than Asiata right now. 

Plus, Vikings head coach just announced they signed Ronnie Hillman but that McKinnon is their starter. So too much confusion in that backfield. DWash is gonna be 2-3 down back and goal line guy. 

Now that surgery is likely with a recovery of 3-4 months he is an easy drop at this point.  Of the guys you mentioned I would rank them:

• Washington - with Ameer on IR they will use Washington as the goal line back and early down guy.  He has a role now.
  • Whitaker - Stewart looks to be out multiple weeks and Whitaker was good last week.  I think he gets the biggest share of the RBBC there while Stewart is out.
  • West/Asiata - don't think either are really anything of consequence at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread