What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Victor Cruz + handcuff for Gio Bernard (2 Viewers)

English Bengal

Footballguy
I have Matt Forte, he's offering Bilal Powell and Victor Cruz for Gio Bernard - is it worth it, considering Forte is 31?

My other RB's are Isiah Crowell, Duke Johnson, Jonathan Stewart, Jerrick McKinnon and DeAndre Washington.

PPR? I wouldn't even consider it.  Cruz has been a nice story but I wouldn't count on him.  Gio is start worthy much of the time in a PPR league.  I wouldn't trade down at RB just to have a handcuff.

PPR? I wouldn't even consider it.  Cruz has been a nice story but I wouldn't count on him.  Gio is start worthy much of the time in a PPR league.  I wouldn't trade down at RB just to have a handcuff.
Yeah, PPR league. 

Thanks for the reply. 

Would you counter it though and try and get Powell?

Rest of my team is: Eli Manning, AJ Green, Allen Robinson, Tyrell Williams, Allen Hurns, Jordan Reed, Tyler Eifert 

His: Cam Newton, Matt Jones, Vereen, Mike Wallace, Odell Beckham, Greg Olsen, Devante Parker, Doug Martin, Powell, Edellman, Sanders, Steve Smith, Vincent Jackson, Cruz

I guess the next question is if this is dynasty or redraft?  I think you have enough RB depth that I don't see a handcuff to Forte as being that critical.  If you only have 4 WR and the 6 RB you listed right now it feels you are running fairly tight on WR bodies and have more RB depth than anything.  I would only go for Powell if he was very inexpensive.

I guess the next question is if this is dynasty or redraft?  I think you have enough RB depth that I don't see a handcuff to Forte as being that critical.  If you only have 4 WR and the 6 RB you listed right now it feels you are running fairly tight on WR bodies and have more RB depth than anything.  I would only go for Powell if he was very inexpensive.
Redraft, but fair enough - thanks again for the response

Users who are viewing this thread