What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team PPR: Drop Fleener, Pick up Pitta or Rudolph? (1 Viewer)

LoveMD

Footballguy
I have Reed as my TE1, and we only start 1.  Would dropping Fleenor and grabbing either Pitta or Rudolph improve my TE bench, or should I stay the course?

You really don't need to improve your TE bench in a 12-team league. I would drop Fleener and pick up whomever might be the best player available. Maybe take a look as you get closer to Reed's bye week to make a move. If you are concerned with injury, I think Pitta would be a good pick just based on the standpoint of the amount of targets he's seeing right now and how Mike Wallace's success is opening up the middle of the field for him. 

I honestly think Fleener has the most upside because of the offense he's in.  Since you have Reed and don't need to use Fleener for a while, I would hold onto him and see if he and Brees can develop the chemistry for him to live up to his potential.  He was targeted a good bit in that Giants game, and NO wants him to be involved in that offense.  Keep riding with Reed and hold onto Fleener and see if he turns it around.  If he doesn't then you can figure out Reed's bye week later.  

Users who are viewing this thread