What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator (1 Viewer)

Hollywood is poised to out the A-list star who raped tragic ’80s child starCorey Haim and has brazenly gotten away with the abuse for almost three decades.
My guess is Gary Busey. Starred with Haim in Silver Bullet where he played the "creepy" Uncle all too well. 

I can say the same about Matt Dillon... but I also have heard from way too many people that he swings the other way too.
I've posted the same thing about Cruise--my info being from a trusted and close source.  

Lots of rumors about Travolta too.

I think the name will come out in the next day or two.  Enough people know for it to remain a secret.

The closeted perv has never come out as gay — and even has children of his own. But in truth, the star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life. He was the “kingpin” of a child sex ring that ensnared

Cripes I hope it's not Tom Hanks

Last edited by a moderator:
was in Lost Boys with Corey Haim and Corey Feldmen (who was also raped)

was in Stand By Me with Feldmen..   hmmm :tinfoilhat:
Could be splitting hairs, but it said the person has children of his own. Sutherland only has one child, but does have step children. Im guessing no on him.

In any case, whoever this RadarOnline outfit is should be ashamed of themselves. If you know of something horrific, put it out there. You dont go on with a guessing game about kids getting raped, teasing with hints and other bull####. 

In any case, whoever this RadarOnline outfit is should be ashamed of themselves. If you know of something horrific, put it out there. You dont go on with a guessing game about kids getting raped, teasing with hints and other bull####.
There's this thing, it's called "libel".

I've posted the same thing about Cruise--my info being from a trusted and close source.  

Lots of rumors about Travolta too.
yeah- definitely heard the rumors about Cruise and Travolta, but no first hand experience with either.

like you with Pesci, I've seen Dillon first hand swoop in on girls (twice with girls I've been out with). gay friends have said the same thing has happened to them. 

yeah- definitely heard the rumors about Cruise and Travolta, but no first hand experience with either.

like you with Pesci, I've seen Dillon first hand swoop in on girls (twice with girls I've been out with). gay friends have said the same thing has happened to them. 
Same question:  is Dillion A-list?

Users who are viewing this thread