Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
chet

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator

3 minutes ago, Uncle CornCob said:

Tony never had a chance once he entered into a relationship with her. Might as well of just started smack again 

I'll take that as "no".

18 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

I'm still waiting for the rest of the facts to land... but yugh.

so- if all true, does this change your (collective your) view of her accusations against weinstein? 

No. These items don't cancel each other out. Plus, there's too much with Weinstein to ignore. The fact that some of his accusers may also be abusers doesn't discount that he (HW) was.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

No. These items don't cancel each other out. Plus, there's too much with Weinstein to ignore. The fact that some of his accusers may also be abusers doesn't discount that he (HW) was.

It's possible for her to be a victim AND a bad person. They're not mutually exclusive.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

It's possible for her to be a victim AND a bad person. They're not mutually exclusive.

That's what I was trying to say. Thanks for making it clearer than my dumb ### could.

30 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

That's what I was trying to say. Thanks for making it clearer than my dumb ### could.

:D

2 hours ago, JuniorGong said:

She has come out and blamed the payment to this guy as Anthony’s idea. Nothing like throwing a dead guy under the bus.

also heard that he may have been the one to actually pay it.

1 hour ago, Tom Servo said:

This is certainly true but it would seem to help Harvey that one of his accusers has engaged in the same behavior she is accusing him of. Additionally, I read they have several emails from another of his accusers where she speaks fondly of him and seems to indicate the relationship was consensual.

I have no doubt Harvey is a giant POS but his legal defense has seemed to gotten much stronger in the last week but granted I’m no lawyer.

Edited by JuniorGong

8 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

also heard that he may have been the one to actually pay it.

He paid $200k up front and then $10k a month.

Her accusation against Harvey was unwanted oral sex, which eventually turned into consensual sex on a later date.

I hate this dude so much.  Why not just keep your mouth shut instead of looking like a dbag?  Poor you kid, poor you, friendly reminder the kid was 17 when this went down.

"Many brave women and men have spoken out about their own experiences during the #metoo movement, and I appreciate the bravery that it took for each and every one of them to take such a stand. I did not initially speak out about my story because I chose to handle it in private with the person who wronged me. My trauma resurfaced as she came out as a victim herself. I have not made a public statement in the past days and hours because I was ashamed and afraid to be part of the public narrative. I was underage when the event took place, and I tried to seek justice in a way that made sense to me at the time because I was not ready to deal with the ramifications of my story becoming public. At the time I believed there was still a stigma to being in the situation as a male in our society. I didn't think that people would understand the event that took place from the eyes of a teenage boy. I have had to overcome many adversities in my life, and this is another that I will deal with, in time. I would like to move past this event in my life, and today I choose to move forward, no longer in silence."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/entertainment/jimmy-bennett-statement/index.html

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pantherclub said:

I hate this dude so much.  Why not just keep your mouth shut instead of looking like a dbag?  Poor you kid, poor you, friendly reminder the kid was 17 when this went down.

"Many brave women and men have spoken out about their own experiences during the #metoo movement, and I appreciate the bravery that it took for each and every one of them to take such a stand. I did not initially speak out about my story because I chose to handle it in private with the person who wronged me. My trauma resurfaced as she came out as a victim herself. I have not made a public statement in the past days and hours because I was ashamed and afraid to be part of the public narrative. I was underage when the event took place, and I tried to seek justice in a way that made sense to me at the time because I was not ready to deal with the ramifications of my story becoming public. At the time I believed there was still a stigma to being in the situation as a male in our society. I didn't think that people would understand the event that took place from the eyes of a teenage boy. I have had to overcome many adversities in my life, and this is another that I will deal with, in time. I would like to move past this event in my life, and today I choose to move forward, no longer in silence."

I could see the issue if he was 12. But 17? C’mon. I was living on my own at 17.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pantherclub said:

"Many brave women and men have spoken out about their own experiences during the #metoo movement, and I appreciate the bravery that it took for each and every one of them to take such a stand. I did not initially speak out about my story because I chose to handle it in private I was paid a ####load of money by the person who wronged me. My trauma resurfaced as she came out as a victim herself. I have not made a public statement in the past days and hours because I was ashamed and afraid to be part of the public narrative. I was underage when the event took place, and I tried to seek justice made out like a bandit in a way that made sense to me at the time because I was not ready to deal with the ramifications of my story becoming public $200K and then $10k/month. At the time I believed there was still a stigma awesomeness to being in the situation as a male in our society. I didn't think that people would understand the event that took place from the eyes of a teenage boy. I have had to overcome many adversities in my life, and this is another that I will deal with, in time. I would like to move past this event in my life, and today I choose to move forward, no longer in silence.But now someone else is paying me more, so...here I am!!"

• Like 3

I thought it seemed like a money grab more than trying to out another predator.

Lmao at adversity. 17 years old sleeping with a hot 37 year old. Whatever

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shadyridr said:

Lmao at adversity. 17 years old sleeping with a hot 37 year old. Whatever

What if the sexes were reversed?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

What if the sexes were reversed?

Big deal

There is so much we don’t know but based on limited information I’ve concluded this broad is a POS. Evidence to suggest her stepping out on Anthony contributed to his tailspin. Who knows the deal with the 17 year old but she had to know if it ever comes out that she paid him off it looks awful for her. And it always comes out.

Edited by JuniorGong

3 minutes ago, JuniorGong said:

There is so much we don’t know but based on limited information I’ve concluded this broad is a POS. Evidence to suggest her stepping out on Anthony contributed to his tailspin. Who knows the deal with the 17 year old but she had to know if it ever comes out that she paid him off it looks awful for her. And it always comes out.

what evidence?

5 hours ago, shadyridr said:

Big deal

What if the sexes were reversed and the guy had been working with the 17yo girl since she was little?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

What if the sexes were reversed and the guy had been working with the 17yo girl since she was little?

A little weird but not egregious

49 minutes ago, shadyridr said:

A little weird but not egregious

You better believe that the women in Hollywood would certainly be the marching through the streets calling for justice for the girl and they would want the man’s head on a lance. It’s funny that I haven’t heard a peep from the ladies now

Edited by Jules Winnfield
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 1:44 PM, El Floppo said:

I'm still waiting for the rest of the facts to land... but yugh.

so- if all true, does this change your (collective your) view of her accusations against weinstein? 

Not really but this broad has quite a set of balls or she is just a complete moron. Probably both. 

16 hours ago, pantherclub said:

I hope he didn't hurt himself with all that virtue signaling.

8 hours ago, El Floppo said:

This is a good article examining the parallels between Asia as victim and victimizer

https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/08/jimmy-bennetts-allegations-against-asia-argento-are-hard-to-process-and-heres-why.html

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 11:08 PM, El Floppo said:

What if the sexes were reversed and the guy was Chris Hardwick?

:unsure:

On 8/23/2018 at 10:08 PM, El Floppo said:

yeah, they call that grooming

the knives would definitely be out

On 10/31/2017 at 2:10 PM, sublimeone said:

How many more of these stories are going to come out?

Neil Degrasse Tyson accused of rape

That one didn’t gain traction, but two more women are accusing DeGrasse Tyson of inappropriate behavior. NatGeo is investigating.

Cant link on phone, but the original article is on Patheos.com.

6 hours ago, Doug B said:

Bumping for the weekday crowd.

The latest Degrasse Tyson stuff -- if nothing further comes out -- probably is not going to end up amounting to much in the end. Here's the original accusation details for those interested. And here is Tyson's response.

His responses seem reasonable. These don't rise to "sexual assault" to me - not even close.

• Like 1

God almighty already, I feel like I'm watching Fonzie jump the shark.  If a handshake or looking at a tattoo is any way shape or form considered "harassment" in the ways described above, we're doomed!  Honest to God I'm speechless here.  I'm not a fan of Neil's at all, it's not that I don't like him, I simply am not familiar with him.  I've seen him on a couple episodes of Nova over the years but that's about it.  I cannot fathom any of that being interpreted as sexual let alone harassment. Seriously, this is what's it come to?  I feel horrible for women who are victims of genuine sexual harassment that these histrionics put themselves in the same category is  disheartening.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Doug B said:

Bumping for the weekday crowd.

The latest Degrasse Tyson stuff -- if nothing further comes out -- probably is not going to end up amounting to much in the end. Here's the original accusation details for those interested. And here is Tyson's response.

It's just weird that society has reached a point where someone would deem it necessary to write several paragraphs clarifying three nonsexual encounters over the course of 38 years.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 7:35 AM, Doug B said:
On 9/24/2018 at 1:52 PM, badmojo1006 said:

Seems to have dried up and blown away.

####tiest working link ever.  No one wants to see Dick Van Dyke right before his bath.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

Hot damn 2018, we didn't think you could get any weirder. But oh man, were we ever wrong.

In what has to be one of the most bizarre PR moves of all time, disgraced actor Kevin Spacey released a three-minute YouTube video in which he appears to role play as Frank Underwood — his former part on House of Cards before he was unceremoniously removed from the production following numerous allegations of sexual misconduct — shortly after news broke that he was charged with felony sexual assault. 

The charge, first reported by The Boston Globe, concerns an alleged sexual assault of a teenage boy at a Nantucket bar in 2016. Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned on Jan. 7, 2019.

The video, titled "Let Me Be Frank," depicts Spacey appearing to cook while strange background noises suggest a party is happening off camera.

14 minutes ago, LAUNCH said:

Hot damn 2018, we didn't think you could get any weirder. But oh man, were we ever wrong.

In what has to be one of the most bizarre PR moves of all time, disgraced actor Kevin Spacey released a three-minute YouTube video in which he appears to role play as Frank Underwood — his former part on House of Cards before he was unceremoniously removed from the production following numerous allegations of sexual misconduct — shortly after news broke that he was charged with felony sexual assault. 

The charge, first reported by The Boston Globe, concerns an alleged sexual assault of a teenage boy at a Nantucket bar in 2016. Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned on Jan. 7, 2019.

The video, titled "Let Me Be Frank," depicts Spacey appearing to cook while strange background noises suggest a party is happening off camera.

That’s just bizarre 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LAUNCH said:

Donald Trump got uncomfortable watching that

5 minutes ago, shader said:

Donald Trump EVERYBODY got uncomfortable watching that

FYP

2 hours ago, comfortably numb said:

This truly is bizarre but if you're gonna go down go down swinging.

I admit. I was riveted. 

It’s so weird for people who loved him and his character.  He’s such an amazing actor. But to think he frames this around his sexual assault charges boggles the mind.

4 hours ago, LAUNCH said:

It is bizarre, and the timing is suspect, but I enjoyed it. The guy can still act, even if he is a sleazeball

Does anybody else get the impression that Spacey sees this whole thing as a joke?  Delivers pizza to paparazzi while wearing a "retired since 2017" hat? 

I don't think he believes he did anything wrong.  That might be the scariest part of all (assuming the allegations are true)

• Like 2

I still have a hard time reconciling how I feel watching older movies by these people. Like watching the Usual Suspects knowing the guy is a creep, or watching Chinatown knowing it’s Polanski. On one hand there are lots of innocent people who took part and worked in making these things, but it’s still one of those situations where you have to decide what you’re comfortable with. 

8 minutes ago, kupcho1 said:

Egad those are tough to follow...like "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night." follow.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:52 AM, Caesar said:

Does anybody else get the impression that Spacey sees this whole thing as a joke?  Delivers pizza to paparazzi while wearing a "retired since 2017" hat? 

I don't think he believes he did anything wrong.  That might be the scariest part of all (assuming the allegations are true)

Pedophiles are arrogant. They believe that because of their power they are entitled to underage penis. He is a sick #### and it is disturbing that Hollywood, the media, and his political friends have been silent. It says a lot about their character.