What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator (1 Viewer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

Hot damn 2018, we didn't think you could get any weirder. But oh man, were we ever wrong.

In what has to be one of the most bizarre PR moves of all time, disgraced actor Kevin Spacey released a three-minute YouTube video in which he appears to role play as Frank Underwood — his former part on House of Cards before he was unceremoniously removed from the production following numerous allegations of sexual misconduct — shortly after news broke that he was charged with felony sexual assault. 

The charge, first reported by The Boston Globe, concerns an alleged sexual assault of a teenage boy at a Nantucket bar in 2016. Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned on Jan. 7, 2019.

The video, titled "Let Me Be Frank," depicts Spacey appearing to cook while strange background noises suggest a party is happening off camera.

Hot damn 2018, we didn't think you could get any weirder. But oh man, were we ever wrong.

In what has to be one of the most bizarre PR moves of all time, disgraced actor Kevin Spacey released a three-minute YouTube video in which he appears to role play as Frank Underwood — his former part on House of Cards before he was unceremoniously removed from the production following numerous allegations of sexual misconduct — shortly after news broke that he was charged with felony sexual assault. 

The charge, first reported by The Boston Globe, concerns an alleged sexual assault of a teenage boy at a Nantucket bar in 2016. Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned on Jan. 7, 2019.

The video, titled "Let Me Be Frank," depicts Spacey appearing to cook while strange background noises suggest a party is happening off camera.
That’s just bizarre 

Donald Trump got uncomfortable watching that

This truly is bizarre but if you're gonna go down go down swinging.

I admit. I was riveted. 
It’s so weird for people who loved him and his character.  He’s such an amazing actor. But to think he frames this around his sexual assault charges boggles the mind.

It is bizarre, and the timing is suspect, but I enjoyed it. The guy can still act, even if he is a sleazeball

Does anybody else get the impression that Spacey sees this whole thing as a joke?  Delivers pizza to paparazzi while wearing a "retired since 2017" hat? 

I don't think he believes he did anything wrong.  That might be the scariest part of all (assuming the allegations are true)

I still have a hard time reconciling how I feel watching older movies by these people. Like watching the Usual Suspects knowing the guy is a creep, or watching Chinatown knowing it’s Polanski. On one hand there are lots of innocent people who took part and worked in making these things, but it’s still one of those situations where you have to decide what you’re comfortable with. 

Does anybody else get the impression that Spacey sees this whole thing as a joke?  Delivers pizza to paparazzi while wearing a "retired since 2017" hat? 

I don't think he believes he did anything wrong.  That might be the scariest part of all (assuming the allegations are true)
Pedophiles are arrogant. They believe that because of their power they are entitled to underage penis. He is a sick #### and it is disturbing that Hollywood, the media, and his political friends have been silent. It says a lot about their character. 

A pedophile, by definition, is an adult who is sexually attracted to children who have not gone through puberty.

A person who is sexually attracted to children who have reached puberty is called a hebephile or an ephebophile.

There are many reasons why it is important to distinguish the different categories, one of them being the fact that pedophilia generally involves illegal acts by definition (in the USA, at least), whereas the other two categories can be legal depending on the people involved.

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
A pedophile, by definition, is an adult who is sexually attracted to children who have not gone through puberty.

A person who is sexually attracted to children who have reached puberty is called a hebephile or an ephebophile.

There are many reasons why it is important to distinguish the different categories, one of them being the fact that pedophilia generally involves illegal acts by definition (in the USA, at least), whereas the other two categories can be legal depending on the people involved.
WTF has this to do with homophobia?

Where do you stand on minors committing felonies?

Egad those are tough to follow...like "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night." follow.
Just read the revealed ones as they tell you who it was

WTF was that? 

If you are correct, ignorant may be accurate, but calling it homophobia is not 
One of the arguments against gay marriage is that making such a public affirmation of homosexuality would start a slippery slope to the legitimizing and normalize of other "deviant" behaviors such as pedophilia and bestiality.  In other more simply words, homophobic people tend to find a moral equivalency between homosexuality and pedophilia.  So, by NFL2DF errantly labeling a man accused of sexual activity with a post-pubescent boy a "pedophile" it stands to reason that he may have done so because he seems little difference between the two.   

Zow said:
One of the arguments against gay marriage is that making such a public affirmation of homosexuality would start a slippery slope to the legitimizing and normalize of other "deviant" behaviors such as pedophilia and bestiality.  In other more simply words, homophobic people tend to find a moral equivalency between homosexuality and pedophilia.  So, by NFL2DF errantly labeling a man accused of sexual activity with a post-pubescent boy a "pedophile" it stands to reason that he may have done so because he seems little difference between the two.   
Yeah, I'm not getting that was NFL2DF's take on this subject.  Prior to seeing the actual definition of pedophile, I would have called him that too, and it was not because I was trying to find the same moral equivalency.  

What in the actual f?

Kevin Spacey believes he is the guy from House of Cards, now? If he was gonna go back and inhabit any character from his filmography, Keyser Soze seems the logical choice. But he comes across more like the repressed Marine guy from American Beauty.

I finally got more of the story on this the other day. So, there was a group of them (college friends) in Atlantic City for the weekend. They're partying it up when they see Kevin Spacey hanging out. Someone buys him a drink and he winds up at their table. They're all like "OMG, holy ####, this is cool as hell, Kevin Spacey is hangin with us in Atlantic City!". Next thing they know, Spacey is the one buying drinks and they're all getting hammered and talking about throwing an after-hours party in their rooms. Spacey starts taking an interest in the one dude in particular and is sitting close to him. Next thing he knows, Spacey leans in for a kiss. He quickly backs up and is like "whoa, whoa, dude... you got the wrong guy". They spend the rest of the night trying to dodge him, but he keeps showing up wherever they are, making suggestive comments. They proceed to get hammered and eventually make their way up to their rooms to pass out. Around 3:00-4:00am, Spacey comes barging into the dudes room and climbs in bed with him and starts groping. The dude is like WTF is going on and tries to get away from him. He eventually locks himself in the bathroom and passes back out. When he gets up a few hours later Spacey is gone. The end.
:ph34r:

Users who are viewing this thread