Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
chet

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator

On 12/31/2018 at 9:52 AM, Caesar said:

Does anybody else get the impression that Spacey sees this whole thing as a joke?  Delivers pizza to paparazzi while wearing a "retired since 2017" hat? 

I don't think he believes he did anything wrong.  That might be the scariest part of all (assuming the allegations are true)

Pedophiles are arrogant. They believe that because of their power they are entitled to underage penis. He is a sick #### and it is disturbing that Hollywood, the media, and his political friends have been silent. It says a lot about their character. 

1 hour ago, Tom Servo said:

Egad those are tough to follow...like "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night." follow.

Wow, Matthew Broderick too?  

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Joe Summer said:

Spacey isn't a pedophile. Calling him one is a not only ignorant, but it's a form of homophobia.

Huh

6 hours ago, Joe Summer said:

Spacey isn't a pedophile. Calling him one is a not only ignorant, but it's a form of homophobia.

he's been linked to groping boys under 18.  If that's true, what does that make him?

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Joe Summer said:

Yeah.  I need a little help with this one.  :openmind:

Edited by baymen
  • Thanks 1

A pedophile, by definition, is an adult who is sexually attracted to children who have not gone through puberty.

A person who is sexually attracted to children who have reached puberty is called a hebephile or an ephebophile.

There are many reasons why it is important to distinguish the different categories, one of them being the fact that pedophilia generally involves illegal acts by definition (in the USA, at least), whereas the other two categories can be legal depending on the people involved.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

A pedophile, by definition, is an adult who is sexually attracted to children who have not gone through puberty.

A person who is sexually attracted to children who have reached puberty is called a hebephile or an ephebophile.

There are many reasons why it is important to distinguish the different categories, one of them being the fact that pedophilia generally involves illegal acts by definition (in the USA, at least), whereas the other two categories can be legal depending on the people involved.

WTF has this to do with homophobia?

Where do you stand on minors committing felonies?

12 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

Egad those are tough to follow...like "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night." follow.

Just read the revealed ones as they tell you who it was

On 12/24/2018 at 1:35 PM, LAUNCH said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

Hot damn 2018, we didn't think you could get any weirder. But oh man, were we ever wrong.

In what has to be one of the most bizarre PR moves of all time, disgraced actor Kevin Spacey released a three-minute YouTube video in which he appears to role play as Frank Underwood — his former part on House of Cards before he was unceremoniously removed from the production following numerous allegations of sexual misconduct — shortly after news broke that he was charged with felony sexual assault. 

The charge, first reported by The Boston Globe, concerns an alleged sexual assault of a teenage boy at a Nantucket bar in 2016. Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned on Jan. 7, 2019.

The video, titled "Let Me Be Frank," depicts Spacey appearing to cook while strange background noises suggest a party is happening off camera.

WTF was that? 

7 hours ago, Judge Smails said:

he's been linked to groping boys under 18.  If that's true, what does that make him?

ephebophile

/ @Zow

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, baymen said:

WTF has this to do with homophobia?

Yeah, I'm shuked on this one as well.

17 hours ago, Joe Summer said:

If you are correct, ignorant may be accurate, but calling it homophobia is not 

5 hours ago, Wildcat said:

If you are correct, ignorant may be accurate, but calling it homophobia is not 

One of the arguments against gay marriage is that making such a public affirmation of homosexuality would start a slippery slope to the legitimizing and normalize of other "deviant" behaviors such as pedophilia and bestiality.  In other more simply words, homophobic people tend to find a moral equivalency between homosexuality and pedophilia.  So, by NFL2DF errantly labeling a man accused of sexual activity with a post-pubescent boy a "pedophile" it stands to reason that he may have done so because he seems little difference between the two.   

2 hours ago, Zow said:

One of the arguments against gay marriage is that making such a public affirmation of homosexuality would start a slippery slope to the legitimizing and normalize of other "deviant" behaviors such as pedophilia and bestiality.  In other more simply words, homophobic people tend to find a moral equivalency between homosexuality and pedophilia.  So, by NFL2DF errantly labeling a man accused of sexual activity with a post-pubescent boy a "pedophile" it stands to reason that he may have done so because he seems little difference between the two.   

Yeah, I'm not getting that was NFL2DF's take on this subject.  Prior to seeing the actual definition of pedophile, I would have called him that too, and it was not because I was trying to find the same moral equivalency.  

16 hours ago, chet said:

Doesn't look like he's ever stoked a fire before.

that looked a little bit awkward. it was only one log in there

What in the actual f?

Kevin Spacey believes he is the guy from House of Cards, now? If he was gonna go back and inhabit any character from his filmography, Keyser Soze seems the logical choice. But he comes across more like the repressed Marine guy from American Beauty.

Doing his best Clinton impersonation.  How many more victims will suicide themselves? Unbelievable what evil the rich and powerful can get away with in this world. 

• Like 2

On 11/8/2017 at 4:19 PM, E-Z Glider said:

I finally got more of the story on this the other day. So, there was a group of them (college friends) in Atlantic City for the weekend. They're partying it up when they see Kevin Spacey hanging out. Someone buys him a drink and he winds up at their table. They're all like "OMG, holy ####, this is cool as hell, Kevin Spacey is hangin with us in Atlantic City!". Next thing they know, Spacey is the one buying drinks and they're all getting hammered and talking about throwing an after-hours party in their rooms. Spacey starts taking an interest in the one dude in particular and is sitting close to him. Next thing he knows, Spacey leans in for a kiss. He quickly backs up and is like "whoa, whoa, dude... you got the wrong guy". They spend the rest of the night trying to dodge him, but he keeps showing up wherever they are, making suggestive comments. They proceed to get hammered and eventually make their way up to their rooms to pass out. Around 3:00-4:00am, Spacey comes barging into the dudes room and climbs in bed with him and starts groping. The dude is like WTF is going on and tries to get away from him. He eventually locks himself in the bathroom and passes back out. When he gets up a few hours later Spacey is gone. The end.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, E-Z Glider said:

:ph34r:

Did he/they at least get some good pics?

16 minutes ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

He was recently spotted in Spain where the age of consent is 16.  

Posted sometime back that I heard a story firsthand from a movie producer... told to me late 90s, early 2000s. Spacey was visiting this guy’s house on Long Island along with Jennifer Jason Leigh, when Spacey disappeared for some hours and came back bragging that he’d had sex with the underage paper boy. Was told with the punchline that the producer’s elderly mother fumbled for her glasses when Spacey was accepting his Oscar on TV, and said, “Is that the guy who [blanked] the paper boy?”

Separately, I used to work out at a gym in West Hollywood, whose population was at least half gay. I liked the gym, right across from Swingers cafe. Heard stories from the employees there that Spacey used to frequent, ending shortly before I joined, and was notorious for aggressively making moves on men in the sauna. 

Safe to say Spacey got around. 

Also heard a firsthand story from a guy who was in a sauna in Palm Springs when another A-List actor came in, and put his hand on this guy’s thigh. Simple fact is, you combine people with charisma who have a high need for approval, with fame and fortune, in an environment (Hollywood) with a culture that promotes worth by proximity to fame, and you’re going to run somewhat often into stories like these. 

Edited by Mr. Ham

1 hour ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

Was the Palm Springs guy also a pilot?

Your chills must be multiplying.

Edited by Mr. Ham
  • Like 1

I had a very attractive friend. That’s putting it mildly. Most people who ever met her would have her on their all time to 5 list. There was an article once about Bill Clinton passing her on a jogging trail on Martha’s Vineyard and his head turned so fast it made the papers. She went on to marry a multi-billionaire, which is about right.

A famous actor director called her number from a headshot - not her agent - to discuss a potential role, and invited her to his house. Gave her a tour, put on the charm, showed her his bedroom and shower. She got out of there.

Same guy paid an ex girlfriend of mine for a professional massage, and grabbed her thighs during. She shut him down, and he never paid her.

Edited by Mr. Ham

7 hours ago, Mr. Ham said:

Posted sometime back that I heard a story firsthand from a movie producer... told to me late 90s, early 2000s. Spacey was visiting this guy’s house on Long Island along with Jennifer Jason Leigh, when Spacey disappeared for some hours and came back bragging that he’d had sex with the underage paper boy. Was told with the punchline that the producer’s elderly mother fumbled for her glasses when Spacey was accepting his Oscar on TV, and said, “Is that the guy who [blanked] the paper boy?”

Separately, I used to work out at a gym in West Hollywood, whose population was at least half gay. I liked the gym, right across from Swingers cafe. Heard stories from the employees there that Spacey used to frequent, ending shortly before I joined, and was notorious for aggressively making moves on men in the sauna. 

Safe to say Spacey got around. 

Also heard a firsthand story from a guy who was in a sauna in Palm Springs when another A-List actor came in, and put his hand on this guy’s thigh. Simple fact is, you combine people with charisma who have a high need for approval, with fame and fortune, in an environment (Hollywood) with a culture that promotes worth by proximity to fame, and you’re going to run somewhat often into stories like these. 

How long had you been delivering papers before you got your big break?  ;)

• Laughing 2
  • Thinking 1

Gabriel Byrne said that production of Usual Suspects was shut down for two full days because of something Spacey did, but he did not specify exactly what, other than it was similar in nature to what he was being accused of in recent times. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

Gabriel Byrne said that production of Usual Suspects was shut down for two full days because of something Spacey did, but he did not specify exactly what, other than it was similar in nature to what he was being accused of in recent times. 

I know this story. (Worked on that movie, though heard it much later.) Spacey had sex with Brian Singer’s (Director, purported pedo) boyfriend. It created massive friction. And also tension on set. budumbump

Story is true though. 

Edited by Mr. Ham

6 hours ago, Mr. Ham said:

I had a very attractive friend. That’s putting it mildly. Most people who ever met her would have her on their all time to 5 list. There was an article once about Bill Clinton passing her on a jogging trail on Martha’s Vineyard and his head turned so fast it made the papers. She went on to marry a multi-billionaire, which is about right.

A famous actor director called her number from a headshot - not her agent - to discuss a potential role, and invited her to his house. Gave her a tour, put on the charm, showed her his bedroom and shower. She got out of there.

Same guy paid an ex girlfriend of mine for a professional massage, and grabbed her thighs during. She shut him down, and he never paid her.

My wife keeps coming back to these kind of responses as being the obvious and right way to deal. just leave. She doesn't seem to care or believe that the person's career could be ruined in that move. But it's hard not to agree- say no and gtfo. If forced physically against your will...fight as best possible and press charges. Easy to say outside of being in the situation.

apparently we're finally getting the long-awaited Corey Feldman doc that exposes Hollywood. online release today via his website, or something.

12 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

apparently we're finally getting the long-awaited Corey Feldman doc that exposes Hollywood. online release today via his website, or something.

Link

I'm starting to think Corey Feldman may not be a reliable source of information 

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

23 hours ago, mr. furley said:

He just needs to go away.