What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator (1 Viewer)

Posted sometime back that I heard a story firsthand from a movie producer... told to me late 90s, early 2000s. Spacey was visiting this guy’s house on Long Island along with Jennifer Jason Leigh, when Spacey disappeared for some hours and came back bragging that he’d had sex with the underage paper boy. Was told with the punchline that the producer’s elderly mother fumbled for her glasses when Spacey was accepting his Oscar on TV, and said, “Is that the guy who [blanked] the paper boy?”

Separately, I used to work out at a gym in West Hollywood, whose population was at least half gay. I liked the gym, right across from Swingers cafe. Heard stories from the employees there that Spacey used to frequent, ending shortly before I joined, and was notorious for aggressively making moves on men in the sauna. 

Safe to say Spacey got around. 

Also heard a firsthand story from a guy who was in a sauna in Palm Springs when another A-List actor came in, and put his hand on this guy’s thigh. Simple fact is, you combine people with charisma who have a high need for approval, with fame and fortune, in an environment (Hollywood) with a culture that promotes worth by proximity to fame, and you’re going to run somewhat often into stories like these. 
How long had you been delivering papers before you got your big break?  ;)

Gabriel Byrne said that production of Usual Suspects was shut down for two full days because of something Spacey did, but he did not specify exactly what, other than it was similar in nature to what he was being accused of in recent times. 

I had a very attractive friend. That’s putting it mildly. Most people who ever met her would have her on their all time to 5 list. There was an article once about Bill Clinton passing her on a jogging trail on Martha’s Vineyard and his head turned so fast it made the papers. She went on to marry a multi-billionaire, which is about right.

A famous actor director called her number from a headshot - not her agent - to discuss a potential role, and invited her to his house. Gave her a tour, put on the charm, showed her his bedroom and shower. She got out of there.

Same guy paid an ex girlfriend of mine for a professional massage, and grabbed her thighs during. She shut him down, and he never paid her.
My wife keeps coming back to these kind of responses as being the obvious and right way to deal. just leave. She doesn't seem to care or believe that the person's career could be ruined in that move. But it's hard not to agree- say no and gtfo. If forced physically against your will...fight as best possible and press charges. Easy to say outside of being in the situation.

apparently we're finally getting the long-awaited Corey Feldman doc that exposes Hollywood. online release today via his website, or something.

Corey Feldman named names.

In his new documentary (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, which debuted on Monday night at a screening in Los Angeles, Feldman listed the men who he says sexually assaulted him and his friend Corey Haim when they were child stars. Among the names, Feldman alleged Haim had said actor Charlie Sheen raped him while making the 1986 film Lucas.

Sheen in the past has categorically denied ever engaging in improper behavior with Haim. EW has reached out to Sheen for comment in response to the documentary's allegations.

"This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn't like, 'Oh, by the way, this happened.' He went into great detail," a crying Feldman said in the documentary about Haim, who died from pneumonia in 2010. "He told me, 'Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'"

Haim was 13 and Sheen was 19 when they worked together on Lucas.

Several other people featured in the documentary also claimed either Haim directly told them he had been abused by Sheen as a child or they had heard word of it from others years later.

"He shared with me that on the set of Lucas that he was raped as a little boy," Feldman's ex-wife Susannah Sprague, said in the documentary, which was produced by Feldman. "He told me that it was his costar and he told me that it was Charlie Sheen that did it," she alleged.

n the doc, Feldman first named three men he had previously accused of sexual abuse himself: Jon Grissom, an actor who had small roles in License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream costarring Feldman and Haim, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss. He also said Dominick Brascia, a former actor and one-time friend of both Coreys who died in 2018, had sexually abused Haim.

Grissom reportedly previously denied the allegations in a YouTube comment. “I said it’s not me I’m sick and tired of saying that when no one listens. So gosh darnit I’m not repeating it anymore," he reportedly wrote, according to Page Six. Hoffman has not publicly addressed the allegations since Feldman first named him on The Dr. Oz Show in 2017 and EW has been unable to reach him for comment.

Weiss has also previously denied the allegation, writing on Twitter last month, "Corey Haim would never grandstand sex abuse for profit nor would he have thrown innocent names around due to personal vendettas. The fact that Feldman uses me to convince ppl that CH was a sex fiend is horrific and exposes both his jealousy of Haim & CF’s friendship with me."

The documentary was billed as a pay-per-view event online beginning at 11p.m. ET for $20 a ticket, but 45 minutes after the hour the stream had still not begun online, with viewers seeing an error message or a black box instead. Later, the site was updated to read "Please be patient. The hackers are trying to prevent the stream from airing. The program will begin momentarily. We appreciate your patience and support!"

However, Feldman was in attendance as the movie was streamed in full to a group of friends and members of the media, including EW, in a theater in Los Angeles. Celebrity guests at the screening included Rosanna Arquette, Dave Navarro, Chris Kattan, Ron Jeremy, and Jamie Kennedy.

Feldman first opened up publicly about what he calls rampant pedophilia in Hollywood during a 2011 interview with ABC, and later in his 2013 memoir Coreyography. In his book, he alluded to who Haim’s alleged abuser was without including his real name. 

In Coreyography, Feldman reminisces about the day he met Haim and how the pair bonded instantly over their similarities. Feldman says in the passage, “Haim started to confide in me, about some intensely personal stuff, very quickly after that. Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about Lucas, the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he explained, an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations and that it was what all the ‘guys do.’"

In 2017, Brascia — who was accused by Feldman of abusing Haim in the documentary — reportedly told the National Enquirer that Haim had confided in him that he and Sheen “smoked pot and had sex.” Sheen denied the allegations and sued the Enquirer for libel.

“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas,” the National Enquirer quoted Brascia as saying. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”

Brascia claimed the Lucas costars also had sex years later. “Haim told me he had sex with Sheen again,” Brascia told the publication. “He claimed he didn’t like it and was finally over Sheen. He said Charlie was a loser.”

Sheen publicly denied the allegations and then sued the National Enquirer, its then-parent company American Media, Inc., former Enquirer editor Dylan Howard, and Brascia for defamation. He released a statement to TMZ at the time confirming the lawsuit and proclaiming his innocence.

"In my nearly 35 years as a celebrated entertainer, I have been nothing shy of a forthright, noble, and valiant courier of the truth,” Sheen told TMZ. “Consistently admitting and owning a laundry list of shortcomings, wrongdoings, and indiscretions this traveler hath traveled — however, every man has a breaking point."

He added, "These radically groundless and unfounded allegations end now. I now take a passionate stand against those who wish to even entertain the sick and twisted lies against me. GAME OVER."

The case took an unexpected turn when Haim’s mother Judy Haim sided with Sheen and then accused Brascia of being her son’s sexual abuser during an appearance on The Dr. Oz Show, which aired two days after the National Enquirer article was published.

The complaint filed by Sheen in 2017 alleged that he had been the object of “a particularly egregious, hurtful, and disgusting campaign of defamations falsely asserting that Mr. Sheen sodomized a thirteen year old celebrity actor Corey Haim.” It also included verbiage questioning Brascia’s reliability since Brascia himself has been accused of abusing Haim.

Sheen voluntarily dismissed the lawsuit in 2018 after his lawyer had reported to the court that the parties were engaged in informal settlement talks, according to court records obtained by EW.

EW has reached out to Sheen's representatives for comment.

Correction: A previous version of this story listed Steven Spielberg as the director of Lucas. It was directed by David Seltzer.

Corey Feldman named names.

In his new documentary (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, which debuted on Monday night at a screening in Los Angeles, Feldman listed the men who he says sexually assaulted him and his friend Corey Haim when they were child stars. Among the names, Feldman alleged Haim had said actor Charlie Sheen raped him while making the 1986 film Lucas.

Sheen in the past has categorically denied ever engaging in improper behavior with Haim. EW has reached out to Sheen for comment in response to the documentary's allegations.

"This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn't like, 'Oh, by the way, this happened.' He went into great detail," a crying Feldman said in the documentary about Haim, who died from pneumonia in 2010. "He told me, 'Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'"

Haim was 13 and Sheen was 19 when they worked together on Lucas.

Several other people featured in the documentary also claimed either Haim directly told them he had been abused by Sheen as a child or they had heard word of it from others years later.

"He shared with me that on the set of Lucas that he was raped as a little boy," Feldman's ex-wife Susannah Sprague, said in the documentary, which was produced by Feldman. "He told me that it was his costar and he told me that it was Charlie Sheen that did it," she alleged.

n the doc, Feldman first named three men he had previously accused of sexual abuse himself: Jon Grissom, an actor who had small roles in License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream costarring Feldman and Haim, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss. He also said Dominick Brascia, a former actor and one-time friend of both Coreys who died in 2018, had sexually abused Haim.

Grissom reportedly previously denied the allegations in a YouTube comment. “I said it’s not me I’m sick and tired of saying that when no one listens. So gosh darnit I’m not repeating it anymore," he reportedly wrote, according to Page Six. Hoffman has not publicly addressed the allegations since Feldman first named him on The Dr. Oz Show in 2017 and EW has been unable to reach him for comment.

Weiss has also previously denied the allegation, writing on Twitter last month, "Corey Haim would never grandstand sex abuse for profit nor would he have thrown innocent names around due to personal vendettas. The fact that Feldman uses me to convince ppl that CH was a sex fiend is horrific and exposes both his jealousy of Haim & CF’s friendship with me."

The documentary was billed as a pay-per-view event online beginning at 11p.m. ET for $20 a ticket, but 45 minutes after the hour the stream had still not begun online, with viewers seeing an error message or a black box instead. Later, the site was updated to read "Please be patient. The hackers are trying to prevent the stream from airing. The program will begin momentarily. We appreciate your patience and support!"

However, Feldman was in attendance as the movie was streamed in full to a group of friends and members of the media, including EW, in a theater in Los Angeles. Celebrity guests at the screening included Rosanna Arquette, Dave Navarro, Chris Kattan, Ron Jeremy, and Jamie Kennedy.

Feldman first opened up publicly about what he calls rampant pedophilia in Hollywood during a 2011 interview with ABC, and later in his 2013 memoir Coreyography. In his book, he alluded to who Haim’s alleged abuser was without including his real name. 

In Coreyography, Feldman reminisces about the day he met Haim and how the pair bonded instantly over their similarities. Feldman says in the passage, “Haim started to confide in me, about some intensely personal stuff, very quickly after that. Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about Lucas, the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he explained, an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations and that it was what all the ‘guys do.’"

In 2017, Brascia — who was accused by Feldman of abusing Haim in the documentary — reportedly told the National Enquirer that Haim had confided in him that he and Sheen “smoked pot and had sex.” Sheen denied the allegations and sued the Enquirer for libel.

“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas,” the National Enquirer quoted Brascia as saying. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”

Brascia claimed the Lucas costars also had sex years later. “Haim told me he had sex with Sheen again,” Brascia told the publication. “He claimed he didn’t like it and was finally over Sheen. He said Charlie was a loser.”

Sheen publicly denied the allegations and then sued the National Enquirer, its then-parent company American Media, Inc., former Enquirer editor Dylan Howard, and Brascia for defamation. He released a statement to TMZ at the time confirming the lawsuit and proclaiming his innocence.

"In my nearly 35 years as a celebrated entertainer, I have been nothing shy of a forthright, noble, and valiant courier of the truth,” Sheen told TMZ. “Consistently admitting and owning a laundry list of shortcomings, wrongdoings, and indiscretions this traveler hath traveled — however, every man has a breaking point."

He added, "These radically groundless and unfounded allegations end now. I now take a passionate stand against those who wish to even entertain the sick and twisted lies against me. GAME OVER."

The case took an unexpected turn when Haim’s mother Judy Haim sided with Sheen and then accused Brascia of being her son’s sexual abuser during an appearance on The Dr. Oz Show, which aired two days after the National Enquirer article was published.

The complaint filed by Sheen in 2017 alleged that he had been the object of “a particularly egregious, hurtful, and disgusting campaign of defamations falsely asserting that Mr. Sheen sodomized a thirteen year old celebrity actor Corey Haim.” It also included verbiage questioning Brascia’s reliability since Brascia himself has been accused of abusing Haim.

Sheen voluntarily dismissed the lawsuit in 2018 after his lawyer had reported to the court that the parties were engaged in informal settlement talks, according to court records obtained by EW.

EW has reached out to Sheen's representatives for comment.

Correction: A previous version of this story listed Steven Spielberg as the director of Lucas. It was directed by David Seltzer.
oh jesus ...not good, even if it's even half true

Based on firsthand knowledge, I’m 99% certain Haim was abused. Seems like Feldman is just glomming onto it but can’t be sure. 

Firsthand knowledge?   :unsure:  
Extremely abbreviated story - a movie he was in was filmed across the street from my house, so we met the cast and crew quite a bit.  The dude was weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely abbreviated story - a movie he was in was filmed across the street from my house, so we met the cast and crew quite a bit.  The dude was weird.
"Firsthand knowledge" means you saw or heard it in live time. 

I'm guessing that's not what you meant. 

Zow said:

Given his age at the time (12), he overly aggressively hit on my sister and me at different times.  Dude.  Was.  Weird. Troubled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on firsthand knowledge, I’m 99% certain Haim was abused. Seems like Feldman is just glomming onto it but can’t be sure. 

Zow said:

Given his age at the time (12), he overly aggressively hit on my sister and me at different times.  Dude.  Was.  Weird. Troubled.

Who are you talking about?
Haim.
Accusations like this should be seriously vetted before going public.

The thing is one of the people Feldman lists has a criminal history of child molestation.

From November 2017 on Doctor Oz program.

Corey Feldman names some of his alleged abusers

Corey Feldman has finally named a few of the men he claims abused him as a child star.

The ’80s child actor, who has alleged he and Corey Haim suffered abuse at the hands of a Hollywood pedophile ring for years, appeared on “Dr. Oz” on Thursday, naming bit actor and his former assistant Jon Grissom, before calling the LAPD’s Elite Special Assault Section.

“This guy on his Myspace page and his Facebook page has got pictures of me and Corey Haim,” Feldman said of Grissom, who now allegedly lives in Mexico. “He still taunts it and flaunts it.”

Grissom appeared as a valet in 1988’s “License to Drive,” and 1989’s “Dream a Little Dream,” as a P.E. coach. Grissom reportedly previously wrote in a YouTube comment, “I said it’s not me I’m sick and tired of saying that when no one listens. So gosh darnit I’m not repeating it anymore.”

But Dr. Oz on Thursday posted a video claiming his legal team has uncovered that Grissom has an extensive record and went to jail for child molestation.

A Dr. Oz lawyer says on the clip about Grissom’s record, “Everything from assault, theft, drugs … in 2001 he was arrested on child molestation charges … he was found guilty in 2003 and served time in prison.” They also believe he is in the Unites States.
From reading the story it sounds like Feldman did not know Grisom (NOT THE WRITER) had served time for child molestation, the Doc Oz show looked into the allegations and they came up with that fact independent of Feldman's accusations.  

I'd say that the fact that one of the people has a child molestation rap constitutes as vetting.

Respectfully, this is not "firsthand knowledge" that Haim was abused. It is firshand knowledge of Haim's inappropriate behavior which may be circumstantial evidence of abuse. 

Users who are viewing this thread