What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator (1 Viewer)

Wasn't this supposed to come out once before? I seem to recall this rumor making the rounds a couple-three years ago.

Tom Servo said:
Wasn't this supposed to come out once before? I seem to recall this rumor making the rounds a couple-three years ago.
It has to be a sham. No way the ultra left, we need to save the world, Hollywood types, would cover up such a vile act. 

“Well I have to be completely honest and say, I’m not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen,” Corey Feldman said. “I don’t make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we’re all in it together, that’s the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he’s affected other people that I know — point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together.”

Kind of disappointing if it turns out to only be Charlie Sheen.
The headlines make it seem like a shocking revelation.  Zero people would be shocked by charlie sheen.  

Then again nobody was shocked he had the HIV and they made it seem scandalous before the actual announcement.

If it was Charlie Sheen and this stuff was known by multiple people, I have a hard time believing no one would have come out and said anything. It's not like Charlie Sheen can ruin you. Then again it is bizarre that a pedophile/rapist has been making the rounds victimizing children in Hollywood, people know about it, and haven't said anything in general. 

Still thinking it may be Martin. 

just hope whoever it is, all the people that knew and did nothing get the Joe Pa treatment :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: SWC
Based upon the given information the guy would have to be super powerful. Powerful enough to keep peoples mouths shut. An actor can't do that. Also likely in his 60's or 70's

Best guesses:

George Lucas

Brian Grazer

James Cameron

Jerry Bruckheimer

Francis Ford Coppola

That Skywalker Ranch that Lucas has is kinda creeping me out right about now.

Based upon the given information the guy would have to be super powerful. Powerful enough to keep peoples mouths shut. An actor can't do that. Also likely in his 60's or 70's

Best guesses:

George Lucas

Brian Grazer

James Cameron

Jerry Bruckheimer

Francis Ford Coppola

That Skywalker Ranch that Lucas has is kinda creeping me out right about now.
I get where you are going with this, but was Haim tied to aby of these guys? They produce any of the movies he was in? 

If it was Charlie Sheen and this stuff was known by multiple people, I have a hard time believing no one would have come out and said anything. It's not like Charlie Sheen can ruin you. Then again it is bizarre that a pedophile/rapist has been making the rounds victimizing children in Hollywood, people know about it, and haven't said anything in general. 

Still thinking it may be Martin. 
Or as Donald Trump likes to call him, Ramon Estevez

Users who are viewing this thread