What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A-List Celebrity To Be Outed As A Sexual Predator (1 Viewer)

I get where you are going with this, but was Haim tied to aby of these guys? They produce any of the movies he was in? 
That would be rather obvious, no? But a guy who produced/directed films for the studio that distributed Haim films...well that's kinda where my thinking went.

Like George Lucas is credited with saving 20th Century Fox which was about to go under. He's the MAN. In the business's eyes, if our cash cow wants to be a freak, then maybe let him?

The movie Lucas (crazy coincidence) was a 20th Century Fox movie.

If it was Charlie Sheen and this stuff was known by multiple people, I have a hard time believing no one would have come out and said anything. It's not like Charlie Sheen can ruin you. Then again it is bizarre that a pedophile/rapist has been making the rounds victimizing children in Hollywood, people know about it, and haven't said anything in general. 

Still thinking it may be Martin. 
if it is Martin what a story of a screwed up American acting family.

But it will ruin Apocalypse Now 

Bogart said:
Checking out the Lucas IMDb page, I forgot the crush that I had on Kerri Green. Between Lucas and The Goonies, I thought she was going to be a huge star.
Oh man, you ain't kidding.  To 14 year old Mike,  there was nothing sexier than the redhead from Goonies. 

if it is Martin what a story of a screwed up American acting family.

But it will ruin Apocalypse Now 
I was actually thinking of Apocalypse Now earlier and that scene in the beginning of the movie where he was drunk and had some sort of mental breakdown which was all real and unscripted for the movie. It seemed so weird to me because he always came across as relatively normal. He was clearly fighting some demons.

I will feel awful if I'm sitting here speculating the guy is a pedophile rapist and this turns out to be someone else or all BS.  :excited:

Tom Servo said:
Wasn't this supposed to come out once before? I seem to recall this rumor making the rounds a couple-three years ago.
Same here, I was surprised this thread was created 9 hours ago. Thought it was going to be an updated thread from 2013. Probably just radar online click bait re-runs. 

Dustin hoffman. 

Eddie murphy. 

Matthew broderick. 

Sylvester stallone

kurt russel 

jack palance

jedf  bridges

Feldman described the guy that he was talking about who attacked Haim as a "mogul".

Haim only did 6 serious movies.

Secret Admirer - I see no suspects here...

Silver Bullet - produced by Dino DiLaurentis, also starring Gary Busey.

1985 Murphy's Romance - actually a good movie, I don't see anyone really on the suspects list.

1986 Lucas - I don't recognize the producer but the director was pretty well known David Seltzer but he's not exactly a mogul. And this was starring the oft mentioned Charlie Sheen aka Carlos Estevez.

1987 Lost Boys - Richard Donner was an associate producer and it was directed by Joel Schumacher... and Corey Feldman was actually in this.

1988 License to Drive - Starring a very young and gorgeous Heather Graham.... but little else of note.

The last 4 are really pretty good movies (for what they were), what followed was trash. 1988-1989 Haim's career goes in the tank, and it was largely during Licensed to Drive when his problems began occurring, giving him the rep that he was impossible to work with.

By this stage, they had attained a level of pop culture fame and popularity amongst their peers which saw them become a commodity.[3][40] Riding high, Haim became heavily involved in the 1980s young Hollywood party scene.[3]

Haim was already drinking beer in his early teens on the set of Lucas in 1985, and a year later, he tried marijuana on the set of The Lost Boys.[4][30] "I lived in LA in the 80s, which was not the best place to be", Haim said. "I did cocaine for about a year and a half, then it led to crack."[4] He later said that License to Drive was his "breaking point" for becoming addicted.[26]

On his return from a Hawaiian family vacation in May 1989, Haim told the press that he had been clean for a month after going cold turkey without the help of a substance abuse program.[41]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Haim#cite_note-Corey_Haim_interview-4

Feldman, who claims he was “surrounded” by pedophiles when he was 14, says the sexual abuse by an unnamed “Hollywood mogul” led to the death of his friend Haim at the age of 38. "That person needs to be exposed, but, unfortunately, I can't be the one to do it," Feldman told Nightline.

Haim was born in 1971. If what Feldman said is true it must have been on the set of Lucas when this happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread