What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advice on RB to pick up (1 Viewer)

s1att5

Footballguy
I have the first waiver pick this week and I need a RB.  Who would you recommend I pick up out of the following:

Jerick McKinnon

Matt Asiata 

Fozzy Whittaker

Dwayne Washington

Chris Ivory

Christine Michael

Thanks for the advice.

I rank them in this order:

Chris Ivory - goal line back, better than Yeldon, proven top 15 back in the past that people often overlook

Dwayne Washington - abdullah on IR, Riddick is the pass catcher, Washington is a big boy who's gonna get lots of touches

Jerick McKinnon - starter with AP out, but Asiata steals the goal line work and they just signed Hillman as depth, who might steal a few touches

Matt Asiata - mainly gets goal line work, but is 2nd string now

Christine Michael - terrible O-line, not the starter

Fozzy Whittaker - not the starter, Stewart projected back in 3-4 weeks, tough matchups the next couple weeks

Michael or Ivory would be the only ones worthy of a waiver claim, IMO. (the others are certainly worthy of a regular F/A pickup)

I'd probably lean towards Ivory because of his proven success recently. I'm also unsure of just how bad Seattle's offense might be this year.

Thanks for answering mine.

Users who are viewing this thread