What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Input needed on some IDP moves (1 Viewer)

petroos

Footballguy
Hey guys, I've been playing in an IDP league for a few years but have never been very good at the analysis part of it.

12 teams, redraft w keepers, start 2 LB, 2 DB, 1 DL and 1 DFlex. The scoring rules are below, pretty skewed towards the big plays with plenty of room for tackle machines to be viable: 

Each Sack (SK): 3

Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK): 6

Each Interception (INT): 4

Each Fumble Recovered (FR): 3

Each Fumble Forced (FF): 3

Each Safety (SF): 6

Assisted Tackles (TKA): 0.5

Solo Tackles (TKS): 1

Stuffs (SF): 2

Passes Defensed (PD): 1

Ok, so My current starters are:

LB1: Kuechly

LB2: Jerrell Freeman

DE: Robert Quinn

DB1: Morgan Burnett

DB2: Kurt Coleman

Flex: Lawrence Timmons

Here are some of my questions: 

1. Drop Timmons for Von Miller?

2. Drop Quinn for Michael Bennett? 

3. Are any of these dudes worth picking up instead of Coleman? Marcus Peters, Tyvon Branh, Brandon Flowers, Marcus Cooper (seems liek one big game could be a fluke?), Trae Waynes, Joe Haden

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely pick up Von Miller.  Timmons seems to be trending down with Shazier taking over (as long as he is healthy).   DE is streaky and Quinn looked a lot better last week.  I have never really been a fan of Bennett so I would hold with Quinn.  I would drop Coleman for Branch and then keep watching the waiver wire if Branch's usage starts to drop.  For the time being he is performing well and getting the snaps so I would ride it.

DB help,16 team  keeper league,1.5 solo, .75 assist,3 point bonus every 5 tackles start on idp side :1safety,1 CB,2LB,1 DT,1 DE I have sua cravens and Kemal Ishmael, worried with neal returning Monday for some snaps, drop one and pick up 1 off waivers and start ? Burton,,abdul Quddus,R,golden, R Allen,A sendejo,Kindred, branch,berry,are some available,Thanks in advance

Kindred feels like a solid one-week play.  I grabbed him for this week in a league as well.

Longer term, Golden, Berry or Branch all look promising.

Users who are viewing this thread