What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I hold or make a move? Will help in return. (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
I'm 0-2 although my team is favored to win this weekend. It's a 10-team re-draft league, .5 ppr. We start 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), DEF, K

My team:

QB - Luck, Mariota, Tannehill; RB - Elliott, L. Murray, Jennings, McKinnon, Henry; WR - Marshall, Hilton, Landry, Devante Parker; TE - Eifert, Pitta; K - Bailey; DEF: NY Jets

Wondering if I hold tight or look to make a move. The AP owner only has CJ Anderson and Duke Johnson as remaining RBs on her roster. Her WRs are M. Evans, Benjamin, Watkins, Edelman, DeSean Jackson

RBs I would maybe target (because I'd rather go after a stronger RB2 than Murray) are DeMarco Murray, Melvin Gordon, Eddie Lacy.  Thoughts?

Really thinking of offering AP owner Latavius Murray and Jerick McKinnon for CJ Anderson. Should I go for it?

i think L Murray + McKinnon for CJ Anderson makes sense, since Elliott is going to be a start every week guy for you I assume. CJ Anderson is top 5 candidate easily at this point.

As far as going after D Murray, M Gordon  and Eddie Lacy, imo M Gordon is the only one of the three who I believe will have a better season than L Murray.

I wouldn't keep two TEs - and Eifert who knows when he is playable. RB Jennings I think is expendable, Keep Tannehill? Sell high - if you can cover your bye weeks with a streamer or a good RB/WR. I would focus on getting CJ with any trade bait.

you might try to move Landry or Parker because having 2 WR off the same team will limit your up side from week to week

Thanks everyone. Budgies - QBs are not expendable when you start 2 each week (thus there's 3 QBs at minimum on every roster). So they hold extra value.  Soootch, that was my worry. I didn't want to come in with some super low-ball offer but considering her only healthy running backs are Anderson and Duke Johnson, I figured I'd have nothing to lose in making the offer. I'm going to hang on to Parker for the present only because I love him as a receiver and if he could develops, I could actually move Landry for a bigger upgrade if need be. Anyhow, I placed the offer and will keep you all posted on what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread