What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop moncrief? (1 Viewer)

uofmfan28

Footballguy
Read moncrief is out 4-6 weeks, article said they are opting to rest it instead of surgery(fractured scapula), my worry is they try resting it and decide to do surgery if it doesn't heal.  I'm in a 12 team .5ppr keeper, and drafted him as my wr 3 (we start 3 wrs) enunwa is availble on waivers.  Would you drop him or someone else, or stand pat and wait it out. Here's my roster : 

Qb-palmer,Stafford

Rb-gurley,david johnson,murray,forsett,d.Washington

Wr-jeffery,cooks,moncrief,tyrell williams,wheaton

Te-olson,eifert

with jefferey and cooks on ur roster, imo u can wait to drop moncrief. it really depends what you think his upside is I guess, i personally am not very high on him fwiw. williams is now the starter in sd, so u have three viable starters without moncrief.

on enunwa, he's still a 3 on that team, so this would also depend on marshall's status this week.

depending on how many RB's you start, i would consider dropping d.washington for enunwa or another receiver for depth and give yourself another week of updates on moncrief. assuming "murray" is latavius, washington's upside will not get him a start on your roster over gurley, dj, or murray. also assuming this is a redraft league.

i guess both murrays are about the same in relation to washington. washington is purely an upside speculation right now and you need wr's more than rb's imo, so would still consider dropping a rb for a receiver rather than dropping moncrief.

Users who are viewing this thread