What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Proposal Help (1 Viewer)

astarr57

Footballguy
8 team PPR league with 5 bonus for over 100 yards rushing or receiving. We start two RBs and three WRs.

My RBs are CJ Anderson, I Crowell, D Freeman, and T Riddick.  WRs are Hopkins, Amari Cooper, M Evans, T Benjamin, and S Sheppard

I trade Amari Cooper and Crowell for L Miller and M Floyd, probably drop Floyd after.

Let me know thoughts, and I will reply too. 

It is pretty even for both ways.  According to a trade analyzer I just used for PPR, it gave the team that get Cooper and Crowell a 3 point difference for the rest of the season.  So if you want to do it, you wouldn't be losing anything.

I like that trade for you, especially considering the volume that Miller gets although it'd be nice to see him be more efficient with his touches. I would still hang on to Floyd for a while and see how that offense pans out. Fitz started out strong last year and then Floyd carried the receiving corp during the 2nd half of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread