What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

First Presidential Debate (1 Viewer)

Opie

Footballguy
Monday, September 26, 2016
First presidential debate
Moderator: Lester Holt, Anchor, NBC Nightly News

The first debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate. The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. Candidates will then have an opportunity to respond to each other. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic.

The topics include: "America's Direction," "Achieve Prosperity" and "Securing America."

The announcement came with a caveat that the topics could change due to news developments.

Whose wheelhouse are we in for the first debate?

I have a difficult time imagining Trump answering tough questions in a thoughtful manner.  Maybe he shocks me with some intelligent answers, given what I saw in the primaries I doubt it.

TRUMP- I think Hillary should be shot! 

HILLARY- WTF??

NEWS MEDIA- Hillary used bad language during the debate! 

Hope Trump is questioned about whether or not he could actually push the button if the situation warranted it, tiny fingers and all that.

Hillary's coats are reversed engineered from alien technology that Obama kept hidden from us.

Read about it in the Hillary thread.

Media will universally declare Clinton the "winner".  Online polls will universally declare Trump the winner. 
I think that's backwards. Trump will 'beat expectations' because he was able to form a complete sentence and the media will fall all over itself congratulating him.

Well you know what he's going to do.  The question is will she be ready for it. She's not a good debater so who the hell knows.  I'm guessing she'll give an underwhelming performance and it'll be a week of him going after her soundbites which is what he wants.

I think that many people will be tuning into this debate for the same reason that some people tune into NASCAR.

Which lap will the "crash" take place?

One thing is for sure, I will be watching the race on FOX.  I don't want to "go to commercial" when she hits the floor.

I think that many people will be tuning into this debate for the same reason that some people tune into NASCAR.

Which lap will the "crash" take place?

One thing is for sure, I will be watching the race on FOX.  I don't want to "go to commercial" when she hits the floor.
She? Hillary is 50 feet smarter and infinitely more educated on the issues. She also does not have the emotional intelligence of a third grader. In conclusion, get your popcorn ready because she is going to put that cantaloupe through a wall so ferociously that you'll be able to make out the pancake detail in the cutout.

She? Hillary is 50 feet smarter and infinitely more educated on the issues. She also does not have the emotional intelligence of a third grader. In conclusion, get your popcorn ready because she is going to put that cantaloupe through a wall so ferociously that you'll be able to make out the pancake detail in the cutout.
We're talking about the same woman that doesn't know how to use email, right?  That same woman that doesn't know what "C" means on a government document?  THAT'S the woman that's smarter and more educated?

Users who are viewing this thread