What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Better RB WW PU D.Washington or Vereen - WHIR (1 Viewer)

MissionCoach

Footballguy
Pick 1- 12 team ppr  league, standard scoring

Shane Vereen/Giants

or

D. Washington/Detroit

Watcha think???  Leave a link WHIR

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel like you have a general idea of what you will get with Vereen, Washington is really boom or bust with a low ceiling. fwiw i picked up washington this week, but i only took him as a stash in a keeper league to see if he does anything. if this is a long term add that u can wait and see on, then i'd go washington without a doubt. if this is an immediate need, a coin flip with Vereen's floor higher than washington for this week.

I like Washington of the two.  Riddick doesn't profile as a lead back and Washington was already getting goal line looks when Abdullah was healthy.  Washington has a real shot to become Detroit's primary back.  We've seen enough of Vereen to know what he is.

Great comments above.

I just acquired Vereen in a 3/3 trade for upside. I think NYG will finally allow him to evolve into the new protypical pass catcher utility back (that he once was). I also snagged Washington for all of the above reasons. I am faced with the same decision and at 0-2 to start my season, I am swinging for the fences and rolling Washington out. Vereen has a higher floor to be sure, but Washington "could" see multiple redzone looks as they don't have a big body down there with Ebron out.

Users who are viewing this thread