What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gates (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
I have a feeling gates is out this week.

Who do you like better?

Burton vs pit

Cook vs det

Last edited by a moderator:
jesse james is a sexy ww pick this week, but not sure he's better than cook. i'd go cook with little hesitation.

for a long term view, i heard a shocking stat yesterday on the radio. blaine gabbert has outgained aaron rodgers in the last 8 games going to last regular season by almost 900 yards. the cook pick is assuming rodgers gets back on track sooner than later.

As a local GB fan I would go with with Jesse James. Cooks is very tempting but so far GB hasn't figured out how to use him right (a la Graham in Seattle) and is sharing catches with Richard Rodgers. Cooks is probably going to go off a time or two, but good luck figuring out when. Jesse James is a good pick b/c of high octane offense, has caught nearly everything so far, has literally been on the field for all offensive snaps for the first two weeks, and Big Ben knows how to use him. Definitely James in this situation. 

As a local GB fan I would go with with Jesse James. Cooks is very tempting but so far GB hasn't figured out how to use him right (a la Graham in Seattle) and is sharing catches with Richard Rodgers. Cooks is probably going to go off a time or two, but good luck figuring out when. Jesse James is a good pick b/c of high octane offense, has caught nearly everything so far, has literally been on the field for all offensive snaps for the first two weeks, and Big Ben knows how to use him. Definitely James in this situation. 
I agree.  I think I may just drop gates outright cause I don't want to carry 2 tes right now

Users who are viewing this thread