What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

True story... only happens to me (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
We rented a place in the mountains of NC.  Great place 40 acres of tree farms.   So we have the place until Monday but wife after drinking sunday thinks we should head home.

We pack up and leave .   I am 100 sober.   We go to 5 gas stations, all are out.   I got 100 miles left.   

Shoot her up with Fentanyl and make her watch the 1997 Stanley Cup Final.  Your problem will take care of itself.  

I say in a bad tone, i am driving start problem solving.....so i pull over, she calls a place.  20 miles away but 45 minutes, but they have gas.

Is this going to read like a series of Twitter posts? Because by my calculation it is Wednesday/Thursday depending where you live so I have no idea what I'm reading or why. 

So we take mountain roads and 2 miles before our place we see a gas station with people filling up.  All is good i though.   They only have 93 but cool.

He said, didnt you see me, i said yes but didnt know if you were talking to me.  He said his motorcycle has his gas tank on the left.......he walked closer and dog went off on him, wife asked if he wanted to go i  front, and he yelled, he will deal with it.

So I am still waiting and he is getting gas next to us.  He throws down his helmet 5 times and is just irrate. Looks back at me and says you have something else to say

I said, man, didnt mean to make your life harder.    He left, there was a sherriff in the place, plus i had a gun.   What would u do?

Users who are viewing this thread