What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I am starting Tajae Sharpe over _________ this week (1 Viewer)

My casual observation is that Thursday night games are less likely to be good for passing and receiving points. Right now I have him ahead of Edelman, Fuller & Sanu. I not sure that I won't change my mind though.

My casual observation is that Thursday night games are less likely to be good for passing and receiving points. Right now I have him ahead of Edelman, Fuller & Sanu. I not sure that I won't change my mind though.

I used that line of thinking when I benched Decker last week. Kind of blew up in my face.

Over Desean and Lockett so nothing special. Think he gets close to 100 yards but doesn't seem like a red zone target.

well, he's a target hog playing at home, against an awful OAK defense. The TD's may not be there but you have to get him in your line-up IMO.

In a start 3WR league, I am starting these 3 WRs.

Allen Robinson.....Mike Evans.....Tajae Sharpe

BENCHING RANDALL COBB.

So I guess you could say I am playing Tajae Sharpe over Randall Cobb.

Full disclosure - I have Cobb in my two "bigger leagues" as my WR3 and I am looking to diversify, from Cobb and his BS stat lines thus far. (I also had his non-producing ### last year as a WR3 in a few leagues) I am sort of tired of it.

I actually think Cobb is going to have a get-right-game tomorrow in what could be a shoot out. But Sharpe is against the Raiders, and they have given up more through the air than anyone so far.

So Cobb in one league, and in the other I am going razor SHARPE. (can I trademark this??)

Check out the bragging,crowing,venting,grieving thread tomorrow were I am sure to regret something about this decision.

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Wallace.  

He'll probably get double the targets.  Of course, Wallace can win a week with one catch.  

Vincent Jackson and Sammie Coates

playing Tyrell over him in other league 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't decide. Want to play him but would have to bench one of McKinnon, Bernard, or Decker. Thinking maybe over McKinnon. 

Started him today in Flex over Cobb, Ware, and Gore.  What a bone headed move.  Had Gore in, but changed it right before kickoff.

Did Tennessee really wait until the final drive to start featuring Sharpe?

Idiots. And Mariota sucks.

Sorry, Sharpe, you are getting dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread