What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[WHIR] RB Help [Rest of Season] (1 Viewer)

If yes, who do I drop?

• Rawls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sims

• Ware

• Williams

• Total voters

wbaaoz

Footballguy
Details:

10 team league, .5 PPR

Can only start 2 RBs

Can only roster 4 RBs (unless they're on IR or O)

Currently own:  Deangelo Williams, Spencer Ware, Charles Sims and Thomas Rawls with Dion Lewis and Kenneth Dixon stashed

If you do pick him up, drop Lewis. Williams may still have some value with Bell returning and if Bell gets hurt again, you've got yourself an RB1 again. Not sure Washington is worth dropping some of the guys on your roster though....at least in the short-term.

I said no because I think the player you would have to drop is just too valuable at the moment.

If you do pick him up, drop Lewis. Williams may still have some value with Bell returning and if Bell gets hurt again, you've got yourself an RB1 again. Not sure Washington is worth dropping some of the guys on your roster though....at least in the short-term.
Appreciate the feedback.  I cannot drop Lewis for the Washington pick up just because Lewis is in my IR spot.  I have to drop an "active" RB.  It's a stingy league like that on positional numbers.

I said no because I think the player you would have to drop is just too valuable at the moment.
It's tough man.  Part of me is leaning Rawls and hoping for another dud.  But I would hate to shoot myself and miss out on someone who Evan Silva has mentioned as a potential "league winner" in Washington.  

Users who are viewing this thread