What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me choose a corporate do (1 Viewer)

RokNRole

Footballguy
Now that I will be doing sales and meeting with clients personally when I head to Dallas I will have to chop off the long hair.

I haven't had a professional haircut in around 17 years and don't know what I want.

Any suggestions for a new corporate style haircut?

Now that I will be doing sales and meeting with clients personally when I head to Dallas I will have to chop off the long hair.

I haven't had a professional haircut in around 17 years and don't know what I want.

Any suggestions for a new corporate style haircut?
Are you some kind of hill person or sasquatch?

RokNRole said:
That was before I discussed things fully and heard they were actually offering me the branch manager position.

try to keep up
Wow, congratulations on your promotion so quickly. Now you can start making important decisions. Have you decided how often you will have the trash baskets emptied? There is a fine line between controlling costs and good employee morale.

Wow, congratulations on your promotion so quickly. Now you can start making important decisions. Have you decided how often you will have the trash baskets emptied? There is a fine line between controlling costs and good employee morale.
Not a concern

but my goal is to boost sales so we can get those wastebaskets

Users who are viewing this thread