What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Rob Gronkowski owners suffered bruised confidence very early in the first quarter.  Outlook is day-to-day and they'll be reevaluated in 7-10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Brissett is out now with a thumb injury.  Looking forward to who BB is going to trot out there now. 

Ian Rapoport

#Bills WR Sammy Watkins (foot), who got stepped on in a walk-through this week, is OUT vs. #AZCardinals, source said. 12 minutes ago

I know that Delaine Walker is considered questionable.   Any update on him?

EDIT:  Listed as inactive today.   Between Brandon Marshall and Delaine Walker, it is going to be a rough week

Don't think there was too much doubt, but Julio Jones says he will play.

Jones (calf) said he will play Monday against Saints, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Mia/Cle

-Duke Johnson hurt, knee injury, Questionable would be my guess but really I think he's OUT

-Jordan Cameron being evaluated for a concussion. 

Jalen Richard (Raiders), hurt his shoulder haven't seen him for most of the 2nd quarter and not in the 2nd half so far.

Teo down in pain. Looked like non contact. 

ETA: yep, he just collapsed in a heap all by his lonesome

Russel Wilson absorbed a brutal bend of the leg and ankle, if you watch it in slow mo you wonder how he got up. 

He did make it back into the game but he is going to be in major pain tomorrow. 

Users who are viewing this thread