What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF - Texans at Patirots (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are y'all using this thread...with the mis-spelled title started 1 minute after the PINNED thread?

Miller needs to stop hesitating so much and hit the holes strong. Love that the guy is getting a ton of touches, but do something with them.

He's doing exactly what they need him to do. They'll let him run instead of pass all night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm your Belichick.

Third string rookie QB has been thrust upon to the big stage with very little time to prep. Last I checked, he was marching the ball down the field against JJ MF Watt.

Maybe the coach has something to do with it?
Oh... Damn.

I read that as: Does BB coach guys up, and Robert Kraft game plans, or what?

I better get a refill...  :banned:

What is the point of illegal formation anyway? I don't get what it is preventing by not having the WR and te on the line.

That could be it. It almost seems like he is trying to avoid contact, maybe all of the touches he's getting is paying a toll. He has space and just isn't using it.
I own him in a dynasty league and tried trading him all week with no luck. Starting to get the feeling like Miami knew something.

I own him in a dynasty league and tried trading him all week with no luck. Starting to get the feeling like Miami knew something.
I have him in just a re-draft, but am getting concerned too. It's weird though, almost all Dolphins fans I've heard from thought Miller was a great talent and underused. 

He's been fine. People over think things. Not every run is a 50 yd TD. Relax.
3.5 YPC for 1st/2nd rounder is pretty awful... and it's not like there's no holes for him to run through. Like I said, it's okay since he's getting a ton of touches, but from what I've heard from Miami fans, I was expecting a lot more.

3.5 YPC for 1st/2nd rounder is pretty awful... and it's not like there's no holes for him to run through. Like I said, it's okay since he's getting a ton of touches, but from what I've heard from Miami fans, I was expecting a lot more.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread