What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 for 3 trade need advice please (1 Viewer)

Interseptopus

Footballguy
PPR league my team:

GIOVANI, BELL, Dwayne Washington, Dexter

DIGGS, DEMARIUS THOMAS, BECKHAM, Parker, Tyrrell Williams 

I was offered Ryan Matthews, Wallace, and Lockett for Parker, Tyrrell Williams and Dexter

Thoughts?

3 bench players for 3 bench players.  Maybe you start Mathews over Bernard, but in a PPR you'd probably start Bernard more often.  I dont see you starting Wallace or Lockett over the guys you already have...I guess I dont really see the point in making this trade. 

Mathews > McCluster
Wallace < Williams (close to even, since we still dont know what Williams is truly)
Lockett < Parker

I guess I'd say do it since you need the upgrade at RB, and its not a big downgrade at WR

Thanks. I agree it's kind of a wash for bench players. Parker I'm pretty high on as a potential stud but I'm thinking at rb unless Washington or Dexter pan out

I would do it. I don't think it's a wash. Mathews should be a top 10-15 RB. No one you are giving is close to that. Wallace and Lockett are equal or better than Williams and Parker 

Users who are viewing this thread