What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trade diggs for freeman? (1 Viewer)

shazamcaptain

Footballguy
please help!   trade diggs for Freemen?  my other wrs: antonio brown, fitzgerald, aj green, and d. thomas...my rbs are melvin gordon, jstew, cap, sproles and yeldon

.5 ppr

Yes, I would do this.  You've got 4 startable WRs already, unless you can somehow start 5 of them then I would flip Diggs for some RB depth.  I realize Freeman is in a timeshare but he's still usable compared to the rest of your backs, and you need depth there. 

thanks and there is no hope that freeman will come on this year?
It looks like as long as they are both healthy, they're going to use Freeman and Coleman almost equally.  I'm sure there will be games where they go with a hot hand, and one outperforms the other, but theres no way to predict which games will lean which way.  If Coleman were to get injured then I'd have no worries about Freeman putting up good solid numbers on his own each week though. 

I think Diggs value is a little on the high side right now but I think I would look for what other RB you can get for him.  Freeman is stuck in RBBC.

Counter with D. Thomas for Freeman 
Not knocking what you're saying, but I'm curious...are you saying this because you're down on Thomas or high on Diggs?  Probably a combination of both I'd guess.  Seems like people's opinions on Thomas this year are wildly different, he's a hard one to evaluate this year with Siemien at the helm. 

Sorry to derail the thread, this reply just caught my eye. 

Both, Diggs looks like breakout receiver of the year, Peterson is out and Bradford loces Diggs. Denver seems perfectly content to run the ball and let the defense do most of the lifting, and their are more weapons in Denver if they do start throwing more. Thomas is also dinged up already. 

Users who are viewing this thread