What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fitz 4 Miller? LEAVE A LINK!!! (1 Viewer)

redbullz

Footballguy
I was offered Miller for Fitz, I really like Miller Because hes good for 20+ touches a week but Fitz has just been so dominate. Also I have Gordon Coming back soon and he could easily take fitz spot.

14 man .5 PPR redraft - Starters 1QB/2RB/2WR/Flex/TE

QB- Winston, Flacco

RB- Gurley, Latavius Murray,GIO, Howard

WR- Hilton, Fitz, Wallace, Gordon, Hurns, Beasley

TE- Tamme, Bennett

D/ST- DET

K- Santos

I'd stay put.  Fitz has been more productive than Miller thus far this season, and anyway RBs are more likely to 'pop' during the season than WRs (think Rawls, David Johnson, Ware last year).

I like Miller and I would stay put, you would be creating a void at your receiver spot and hoping a receiver that hasn't played in 2 years with no quarterback will fill it. Plus I like your running back 2, you have lots of flexibility and Howard could be a starter soon. 

I'm just thinking Miller out scores Fitz the rest of the season cause he hasn't scored any Td's yet so he's due.

Cjw_55106 said:
I think the trade is fair, but I dont think you have the WR depth to make the move. 
I agree with this.  If Hilton wasn't your WR1 then I'd jump all over it. 

Users who are viewing this thread