What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WHIR... Pick 2 RB out of 6 (1 Viewer)

iamkoza

Footballguy
My zero RB draft strategy is making my lineup decisions near impossible.   This is a 0.5 ppr, need two RB's from this list.

Riddick @ GB

C-Mike v. SF

Ware v. Jets

Langford @ Dallas

Sims v. Rams

Tevin Coleman @ Saints (seemingly not a top 2 option but not a horrible one either)

let me know what you think and why... thanks!  WHIR

These are not great options but some are marginally better than others. thinks Ramses laid it out pretty good. Only concern with Micheal is that SF defense looks legit, but he's still in a better situation than the others on the list. Coleman against that horrid NO defense has boom/bust potential, so worth a flyer even though he's not a top option like you said.

I can't see any argument for Langford, Riddick or Coleman.

I'd go Sims and Michael, but I can see a case for Ware.

1. Riddick - with Abdullah out, Lions will emphasize the short passing game, which is his specialty.  Plus Clay Matthews is out for the Packers.

2. Ware - Shady did well against the Jets

3. Christine Michael - just because the Seahawks line is terrible, but I could see favoring him over the other 2.

4. Sims - similar story to Riddick, but because Doug Martin is out.  Not as much emphasis on short passing game for Buccs.

Here's mine - thanks

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748550-ppr-flex-marshall-gore-gio-sims-whir/

Hmm, You've got some interesting options here.

It's close but I'd go with Michael against SF (although that defense is a bit of a concern) and Ware against the Jets (given what we know about Charles injury situation).

Users who are viewing this thread