What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 2 of 4 (RB and FLEX) (1 Viewer)

Bucsfan5493

Footballguy
So I started Lamar Miller at my RB1 this week. Now, I need to decide who I am starting at RB2 and FLEX for a standard league. Below are my options:

Latavius Murray

Spencer Ware

Christine Michael

Tajae Sharpe

I usually wouldn't even consider Sharpe here, but he is facing the Raiders this week and I am starting Mariota at QB. I was expecting to have Murray locked in at RB2, but with the injuries to Charles and Rawls (both are doubtful), I am highly considering benching him and putting Michael and Ware at RB and FLEX. I like Michael's matchup against the 49ers and Carroll just said that he is ready for 20+ touches. Ware has been great so far, but his matchup against the Jets worries me. Murray has been solid this year too and has a pretty good matchup against the Titans, but Washington and Richard eating into his workload scares me a bit. Right now, I'm leaning Murray and Michael, but I'll be debating this all weekend. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go Michael and Ware
As of right now, that's probably what I would do (already changed my mind from last night haha). Ware and Murray seem to be getting a similar amount touches and Ware is doing more with them. 

Something else to also consider is that I had Lamar Miller and Hopkins going on TNF, while my opponent had no one. 16 points between those 2 was pretty disappointing so I feel like I'm gonna need to take some risks and go with the players with the bigger ceiling (which I believe is Ware and Michael)

Be aWARE that Murray is being undervalued this week
I like Murray this week too, but Michael's expected workload and Ware is just so tough to pass up on. I could see the Titans/Raiders game going into a shootout which probably isn't the greatest for Murray. I'm also a little concerned that the Titans shut down AP.

Users who are viewing this thread