What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

active shooter Cascade Mall Burlington, WA (1 Viewer)

Shooter requests an negotiator

Now reporting that he has left the scene. 

Last edited by a moderator:
One person on Twitter is hardly jumping at any angle - just another opinion like everything else on Twitter.
Well don't think its not growing at this very moment.  Search Cascade Shooting on twitter and follow along.  This is a "Hispanic male" at the moment.  So of course some people are going to send/tweet? it to trump. 

Well don't think its not growing at this very moment.  Search Cascade Shooting on twitter and follow along.  This is a "Hispanic male" at the moment.  So of course some people are going to send/tweet? it to trump. 
This is what is trending:

https://twitter.com/search?q="Cascade Mall"&src=tren

And if you are familiar with Twitter or any social media it brings out the worst at both ends of the political spectrum. So of course some people will say anything.

This is what is trending:

https://twitter.com/search?q="Cascade Mall"&src=tren

And if you are familiar with Twitter or any social media it brings out the worst at both ends of the political spectrum. So of course some people will say anything.
no doubt.  but its also why I pointed it out.  I know you hate trump and all, but a Hispanic male going on a shooting spree plays well for trump to all the dip ####s.  Like it or not.

ETA: Sorry to mess up this tread.  Lets take the trump talk to the trump thread. 

no doubt.  but its also why I pointed it out.  I know you hate trump and all, but a Hispanic male going on a shooting spree plays well for trump to all the dip ####s.  Like it or not.
All we know at this time is that the shooter has been identified as a 20-25 year old Hispanic male.  Don't think that by itself plays well for Trump without any other information.

Is it just me or has this forum become inundated with some real #######s in the last few days? Worse than I can ever remember. 

Guessing I live closest to Cascade Mall of guys that post here. About 15 miles north of it. Wife drives by it every day on way to work. A bit surreal. I was there last weekend. No updates to post. Nice to see the usual suspects are polluting this thread with their own brand of stupid. 

Users who are viewing this thread