What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are there no FBG promos for DKs or FD? (1 Viewer)

Run It Up

Footballguy
There used to be a promotion for several years where you deposited x number of dollars into Fanduel and were given a free FBG subscription. A friend told me there used to be one for DKs also, but after a cursory 10 min search online, on the forums and through my subscriber email I have come up with nothing.

They've been advertising the FD deal ($10 deposit for new users, free fbg sub) on every single podcast, ad nauseum.  Haven't heard any DK ads mixed in, where last year was more a 50/50 split.

I'm thinking DK didnt renew their ad deal, so fbg isn't giving deals there.  But that's speculation...I may have missed something too.

Weird I listen to the audible, hmm. I've already taken advantage of the FD deal quite some time ago, but I don't have a DK account yet, was hoping to get a FBG sub instead of one of the competitors out there.

I'm DK only and a little concerned about the health of the site.  Things have really skewed toward FD out there this year it seems.

I'm DK only and a little concerned about the health of the site.  Things have really skewed toward FD out there this year it seems.
Those DK tourneys fill quick, not sure they are having tough times. Why are you so concerned? IMO they are making money hand over fist. I bet most folks who win under $100 just keep rolling it right back into the next week. 

I wonder how many folks actually pull money out of the sites on a weekly or monthly basis...

Ministry of Pain said:
Those DK tourneys fill quick, not sure they are having tough times. Why are you so concerned? IMO they are making money hand over fist. I bet most folks who win under $100 just keep rolling it right back into the next week. 

I wonder how many folks actually pull money out of the sites on a weekly or monthly basis...
Revenues are good but I believe they lost money last year because of all the advertising.  I hope the reduced advertising (it seems) keeps them in the black.

Also cautious because of the whole Full Tilt thing and UIGEA.  I'm hesitant to get more serious and put thousands on there.

Users who are viewing this thread