What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whitehead, Posluszny, Heeney, Sio or D'Qwell? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
D'Qwell has disappointed the first two week so I'm looking to make a change.  Which if these guys is best to have in my tackle heavy league ROS?

Paul Posluszny

Tahir Whitehead

Sio Moore

D'Qwell Jackson

Ben Heeney

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd keep Jackson...best LB on a defense that will spend a lot of time on the field.

Whitehead would be my choice for a fill-in this week.  Him or Poz longterm if you are determined to move on...probably like Poz to have the better overall season.  (Assuming redraft...dynasty, I'd prefer the younger guys anyway.)

Stay clear of Heeney for now...he seems to be losing snaps in Oakland.

I think I'd keep Jackson...best LB on a defense that will spend a lot of time on the field.

Whitehead would be my choice for a fill-in this week.  Him or Poz longterm if you are determined to move on...probably like Poz to have the better overall season.  (Assuming redraft...dynasty, I'd prefer the younger guys anyway.)

Stay clear of Heeney for now...he seems to be losing snaps in Oakland.
It seems like Sio Moore is the LB to own in Indy, but maybe I'll give Jackson one more week. 

Users who are viewing this thread